Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Butcher

Aug 28, 2018
yes will be var only pass um in pm if you can pal.
Just a tip for creating torrent, if you use a seedbox (I hope you do) make the torrent on your fastest local PC with many cores to create the hashes faster. Most seedboxes are in a headless state and have very weak cpu power and small ram. Upload all files to seedbox and once your torrent file is created, you upload it to seedbox and have it save in the same folder you uploaded the files to and force a recheck. It will start seeding after getting 100% recheck hash.

Reactions: Mirrora

selfdestroyer

Feb 15, 2020
I think it's 3 as that's how many you need before you can post links
I was trying to find that out myself since I do not see an option to PM yet and I think I'm at 4 or 5 posts. I was looking in the rules and I can't find anything about PMs. I must be blind!

Edit: I just found the "Start a conversation" button. We good now.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Added a link from the main game thread to here.
Not sure why it was missed before?

Cheers

Reactions: NakedSnakeCQC

433tgdfg

Sep 11, 2019
I think Meshed is working on 2.0 and he encourages people to only sub during major updates. Nothing wrong with unsubbing until the next big release. I usually wait until 2 months after the major update cause their are always bugs.
the fact that hes not posting any progress reports whatsoever makes me think hes just milking patreon as long as possible before people get mad

Reactions: ISven

Jojojin2020

Jul 20, 2020
the fact that hes not posting any progress reports whatsoever makes me think hes just milking patreon for as long as possible before people get mad
I mean, people are welcome to stop subbing at any point. No one forces anyone to keep subbed and people have 100% control over their own account. Meshed has literally said in the past to all his patrons to feel free to unsub after a major patch as all minor patches are free. I don't see the problem. At this point, VaM is pretty much a finished product so the only thing people are waiting on is 2.0 and everyone knows that's not coming out this year.

EDIT: Don't mind me. Let's not derail the thread. I'm still looking for that scene from SplineVR.

Sissy1

Sep 29, 2020
Would anyone here know a specific provider that could/is currently taking character commissions for VAM?

433tgdfg

Sep 11, 2019
I mean, people are welcome to stop subbing at any point. No one forces anyone to keep subbed and people have 100% control over their own account. Meshed has literally said in the past to all his patrons to feel free to unsub after a major patch as all minor patches are free. I don't see the problem. At this point, VaM is pretty much a finished product so the only thing people are waiting on is 2.0 and everyone knows that's not coming out this year.

EDIT: Don't mind me. Let's not derail the thread. I'm still looking for that scene from SplineVR.
bad enough that you have to buy the game again every time a "major" update comes out... but yeah rant over

Reactions: NakedSnakeCQC

Jojojin2020

Jul 20, 2020
I sent you a DM, but anyways, I'd suggest checking the VaMScenes reddit, VaMDiscord or VaMHub. Just ask on any of those and I'm sure creators will be quick to take your money. If you do decide to pay someone, make sure you know their stuff is good first.

DJ_clem

Oct 24, 2019
the fact that hes not posting any progress reports whatsoever makes me think hes just milking patreon as long as possible before people get mad
That doesn't make sense. If he was milking Patreon, he'd be releasing stuff in dribs and drabs each month, so people had to stay subbed. Instead, he puts out big updates every few months, so people DON'T have to stay subscribed to keep up to date. And several times this year, he's put out pretty big updates as "minor updates" that didn't require a new key.

I'd say he's going out of his way NOT to milk his patrons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes