Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shitbeard

May 29, 2018
Anyone has VaM_LO and the

alphaddict

Jan 16, 2018
I'm only releasing a torrent every year in this thread, so I don't expect it to do much for the content creators in damaging their releases. Anything else other people upload is their own doing and I will simply make it easier by linking it if it's stable such as torrents. It seems much of Yiff.party content is inaccessible and people are resorting to sharing links in the thread to content.

My torrent will be released in very ealy 2021 when I get more vacation time.
Hey, welcome back. Any explanation for the strike-through on this comment?

Heatwave

Jul 6, 2019
!> Missing addon package Alter3go.Emily_(textures+preset).latest that packageVirtualREM.Victoria20.1 depends on

Can't find this one, link is dead. Any help would be appreciated, ty...

H8tXtract

May 16, 2019
Hey, welcome back. Any explanation for the strike-through on this comment?
The torrents will be released... But right now it's a team of people who I'll introduce when it's ready to be given to the public. The ones contributing to the project are undertaking a monumental task to making something absolutely HUGE and I don't want to rush them or I into releasing it. This isn't a job for us, it's just a hobby we like. But you guys will benefit greatly from such if it's released...

The crossed out stuff above might not happen sadly, I'm sorry guys.

I'm still going to focus soon enough on creating a torrent of content from certain sources.

If the team works out we will release stuff more periodically. I can invest more time knowing others on the team will help each other out, thus you guys benefit, including the team.

Last edited:

dsfg

Mar 13, 2018
Can someone please update
vam_architect_porter/podflower with Betty V2, Igny Final, Catty Parade, Bridge Bee, Kyle & Kym?

Can someone also please update Bamair1984? Example: Larson. Sung hi. Natalie, AnneH, MeganF Sigourney etc

And can someone please update ClubJulze? (Yiff gone)

And FLTec_Vam_JP ? (No yiff page)

Reactions: bloodkin

Batolamu

Jan 13, 2018
can someone please pm me if they have the older Jinblade Mega/models?
. some of my stuff got deleted. Ill make it worthwhile.

hime222

Oct 18, 2020
Any chance of getting a new working link for SPINE VR content? Was checking the yiffy page but most mega links down, for example Lauren V the machine MKII? Thanks a ton! It was posted a few times in here but i was always late :(

• Haha
Reactions: ed_gein
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes