Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

H8tXtract

May 16, 2019
Tell you guys the truth I haven't used any paid creator content in quite awhile... I just logged in first time in 6 months.
But whatever is the easiest for me to upload on the first post shall be applied if it simplifies it for everybody on here.
I haven't used Yiff.party since January, I don't even know which creators are available or if it can be easily accessed for content.

I'm now looking over the previous post of what I missed, and by god the drama... I'm not negotiating with the Patreon peeps if they don't want to, I want them to understand we are here to stay. What I will say is I respect them if they act amiable, but they can't stop the inertia of this website.

I see so many game developers on this site contribute to maintaining their threads for their creations and understand that they can turn lemons into lemonade. Many have successful Patreons because they understand the model that functions on this website and how to profit from such.

They need to compromise with the losses and be understanding of the positives with advertising their locked content to those who will pay to see more becuase they respect the creators and wish them to prosper further. I'll reupload the torrent if I have to but if anyone else beats me to it please tell me and I'll add it to the first post. My time now is very limited still, I appreciate everyone still uploading content on here.

ThreeLeggedMan

May 8, 2020
Tell you guys the truth I haven't used any paid creator content in quite awhile... I just logged in first time in 6 months.
But whatever is the easiest for me to upload on the first post shall be applied if it simplifies it for everybody on here.
I haven't used Yiff.party since January, I don't even know which creators are available or if it can be easily accessed for content.

I'm now looking over the previous post of what I missed, and by god the drama... I'm not negotiating with the Patreon peeps if they don't want to, I want them to understand we are here to stay. What I will say is I respect them if they act amiable, but they can't stop the inertia of this website.

I see so many game developers on this site contribute to maintaining their threads for their creations and understand that they can turn lemons into lemonade. Many have successful Patreons because they understand the model that functions on this website and how to profit from such.

They need to compromise with the losses and be understanding of the positives with advertising their locked content to those who will pay to see more becuase they respect the creators and wish them to prosper further. I'll reupload the torrent if I have to but if anyone else beats me to it please tell me and I'll add it to the first post. My time now is very limited still, I appreciate everyone still uploading content on here.
The "creators" are here should focus their job and patreons instead of coming and terrorize people here. They're really stupid enough to can't think of sharing of their work will continue. Jesus.

H8tXtract

May 16, 2019
I'm only releasing a torrent every year in this thread, so I don't expect it to do much for the content creators in damaging their releases. Anything else other people upload is their own doing and I will simply make it easier by linking it if it's stable such as torrents. It seems much of Yiff.party content is inaccessible and people are resorting to sharing links in the thread to content.

My torrent will be released in very ealy 2021 when I get more vacation time.

Last edited:

ThreeLeggedMan

May 8, 2020
I'm only releasing a torrent every year in this thread, so I don't expect it to do much for the content creators in damaging their releases. Anything else other people upload is their own doing and I will simply make it easier by linking it if it's stable such as torrents. It seems much of Yiff.party content is inaccessible and people are resorting to sharing links in the thread to content.

My torrent will be released in very ealy 2021 when I get more vacation time.

Thanks for your works, stay safe!

peterpan31

Jul 2, 2019
Need help :
Hello everyone, I just bought an Oculus Quest 2. It is really good. I can now play without cable with a better picture (than Oculus Rift S). There is a function that allows you to play without a controller! We see his hands with moving fingers. This is really great!

The problem is that it is not possible to launch the menu and validate a choice.
I don't speak much English and the tutorials are difficult for me to understand.
Could someone create a scene with two buttons (shortcuts)
- One to activate the menu button
- A second to validate a choice
- Or give me a lead so I can do it myself.

Thanks for your help.

peterpan31

Jul 2, 2019
Really it is possible without touching the game. I have tried it and it works.
There is a "hands free" function on Ocules quest 2. Once the function is activated, the game is launched normally. Just put the levers upside down. The sensors identify the hands and assign the function of the levers to the hands. It works well with VAM.
I was also very surprised because I thought this function only worked in the native environment of the Oculus!

peterpan31

Jul 2, 2019
Really it is possible without touching the game. I have tried it and it works.
There is a "hands free" function on Ocules quest 2. Once the function is activated, the game is launched normally. Just put the levers upside down. The sensors identify the hands and assign the function of the levers to the hands. It works well with VAM.
I was also very surprised because I thought this function only worked in the native environment of the Oculus!
But indeed we need the joysticks to active the menu and validation keys.
This explains my request.

understandtim

Aug 8, 2016
I was honestly considered subbing to Reign just because of how he seemed to change his mind and try to make peace with the community.. but then he started trying to put weird limitations on how people could share? Yes, you can share my stuff.. but only person to person! No uploads! No large packs! You really don't get to make rules - you can try to be a part of the community, but I'm not going to support anyone with artificial constraints that they put on our file sharing. Literally as bad as Crazy3dmodeler at that point lmao.

Back on topic, looking forward to that list of top patreon creators - I have my own list and support a lot of them atm, but I'm always looking for more talented people to give money to. Support the causes you like and all that.

JINBLADE

May 14, 2020
Astree:
Dana:
Hikaru:
Odette:
man thanks for that i almost have all there stuff Alter3go do you happen to have - MISS PINK 1.0 at all while ya at it?

also love what this guy does with vam very creative -

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes