Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

micwit

Sep 22, 2020
I am experimenting with sound now. This looks really cool but I need to get a better mic for that studio quality recording. I also need to do a lot of sound processing. Might slow down the flow. People seem to love it.
That is really awesome. You are very talented creator.
Here is a link to a very inexpensive mic I have been using that produces excellent quality.

ReignMocap

Oct 26, 2020
That is really awesome. You are very talented creator.
Here is a link to a very inexpensive mic I have been using that produces excellent quality.
I already have a good one but I have it to a friend for gaming. Need to get it back. Also recording at my studio will be tough because it's a big room and there will be sound bleed. We shall see

piper84

May 25, 2020
Yeah you are right. It was a wrong thing to do. You are just regular guys and not horrible monsters. I can understand people wanting the files for free. My only request is not to be shared in bulk. I'll hang around here and do my best to stop it but I will not do it in a hostile way. You can understand my initial reaction when people came to me with this. Kind of lost my marbles for a sec. but calmed down during the night. If you get my patreon files for free at least go on the Hub and Reddit and leave a nice review. Any help will do. The way I look at it is not as ''a guy payed 8 bucks and then shared my files'' but more like ''This whole community raised the 8 bucks and payed for my content'' :))). I am so proud of my last mocap that I will make it free next week. More people need to experience it. I even jerked off to it myself and I am so bored with VAM :))
Wish the rest of the paywallers follow your method on releasing stuff..Thank you

rockett2k9

Aug 21, 2018
Thank you very much :) When you get Shana, would be appriciated if you would share her 2.
Also looking for Shana from theagle and other recent looks.

If anyone has it, looks like the Mega links are all down.

ReignMocap

Oct 26, 2020
Wish the rest of the paywallers follow your method on releasing stuff..Thank you
Have not done it yet. What's on the hub it's just tests and marketing. I will release stuff down the line but I am still a week old. Don't wanna upset my patreons.

H8tXtract

May 16, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wow, not only do you get your mocaps you need, but you get to look at eye candy!

I'm going to make a list of the best Yiff.party creators with a link to their Patreon above them in the first post with dedicated spoiler tabs for the best content creators. It should help with advertising your Patreon and content even though the unavoidable piracy occurs.

We need more creators to accept the reality of piracy, and to realize the potential that good folk who see good content contriubte to your creations. I'll see about helping creators like yourself get noticed on the first post.

To everyone else
I'm back from the dead everybody, I hope I have more time to maintain the main post. I didn't foresee Yiff.party lasting as long as it has... And I got super bored with VR till I recently upgraded my headset to the new HP G2 Reverb I just got this week!

ReignMocap

Oct 26, 2020
Wow, not only do you get your mocaps you need, but you get to look at eye candy!

I'm going to make a list of the best Yiff.party creators with a link to their Patreon above them in the first post with dedicated spoiler tabs for the best content creators. It should help with advertising your Patreon and content even though the unavoidable piracy occurs.

We need more creators to accept the reality of piracy, and to realize the potential that good folk who see good content contriubte to your creations. I'll see about helping creators like yourself get noticed on the first post.

To everyone else
I'm back from the dead everybody, I hope I have more time to maintain the main post. I didn't foresee Yiff.party lasting as long as it has... And I got super bored with VR till I recently upgraded my headset to the new HP G2 Reverb I just got this week!
I don't mind peolle sharing from person to person but no yffi upload. I shall be pissed

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes