Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

ReignMocap

Oct 26, 2020
Anything new from clubjulze and ReignMocap?

Thank you!
there are lots of things but i dont want to educate people and give um more ideas lets just say there no torrent now ok.

and uploading to yiff is miles better then hosting all the files on my end and using all my bandwidth i wanna use my pc to lol also when its on yiff more people can access it as its already well none to most of the vam community and the files will be hosted on yiff so what ever happens on there end is on there end i still have my back up and so will all you guys in the end.

look at the end of the day im doing this for you guys better to get it somewhere safe then to not have it at all. hope you understand.

and don't need the scrip i did at manual ya to late pal lol
Lol I can see my files from here

adamernst

Donor
Dec 12, 2017
hello all, splineVR links all down. maybe one can share this scenes please, many thanks.

Lauren V the machine MKII
Monicas punishment mk II
Natasha's trip to the chair of doom
Monica trying not to get caught cheating

• Haha
Reactions: ed_gein and Jarbe

Jarbe

May 3, 2017
hello all, splineVR links all down. maybe one can share this scenes please, many thanks.

Lauren V the machine MKII
Monicas punishment mk II
Natasha's trip to the chair of doom
Monica trying not to get caught cheating
And Kelly too

dsfg

Mar 13, 2018
Can someone please update
vam_architect_porter/podflower with Betty V2, Igny Final, Catty Parade, Bridge Bee, Kyle & Kym?

Can someone also please update Bamair1984? Example: Larson. Sung hi. Natalie, AnneH, MeganF etc

And can someone please update ClubJulze? (Yiff gone)

And FLTec_Vam_JP ? (No yiff page)

And also please the stuff from ReignMocap?

Batolamu

Jan 13, 2018
ReinMocap, please come down to Earth. Many of us are also creators with patreon and lose a bit of money to yiff but thats just how it goes. I also dl stuff from yiff and sub to a few patreons and switch it up. Sub for who you like or alternate or not at all. This is the internet. We need to fight for our internet freedom not shut people down or things will actually get bad. Be content you are making over 1k a month for vam mods. Trying to build a company around mo-caps is exciting but you need to have patience and maybe some better PR if you want to succeed. VAM and VR are very early still so dont burn bridges now if you are playing the long game.

Reactions: testtid

ReignMocap

Oct 26, 2020
then give it for free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ha..relax. I will post free stuff. I am building my patreon now and it will take a while. I've been posting complex stuff for free on the hub. I have like 19 free scenes. I kind of exagerated with the post last night but I was jacked on cofee and red bull. All I ask is for my stuff not to posted in bulk. But if you do get it just make sure to find the scenes in the Hub or on reddit and give it a like or a comment. It's the least you can do you dirty old pirates.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mirrora
Oct 11, 2019
ReignMocap you coming along with a bunch of free Mocaps was really appreciated and the quality of the work is certainly exceptional and I appreciate everything you do. But I think approaching the community with a hostile attitude is the wrong approach. Fighting piracy is a fruitless endeavor and will only stress you the fuck out and waste your time off making quality content. A lot of us use the pirated content as a sample as there are a lot of scammers out there or simply cannot afford it and weren't gonna add more numbers to your patreon anyway. Have a healthy approach man and let it go like other quality patreons who are still doing well regardless of how much of their content gets leaked and shared. And this is a fact you can check for yourself.

ReignMocap

Oct 26, 2020
ReignMocap you coming along with a bunch of free Mocaps was really appreciated and the quality of the work is certainly exceptional and I appreciate everything you do. But I think approaching the community with a hostile attitude is the wrong approach. Fighting piracy is a fruitless endeavor and will only stress you the fuck out and waste your time off making quality content. A lot of us use the pirated content as a sample as there are a lot of scammers out there or simply cannot afford it and weren't gonna add more numbers to your patreon anyway. Have a healthy approach man and let it go like other quality patreons who are still doing well regardless of how much of their content gets leaked and shared. And this is a fact you can check for yourself.
Yeah you are right. It was a wrong thing to do. You are just regular guys and not horrible monsters. I can understand people wanting the files for free. My only request is not to be shared in bulk. I'll hang around here and do my best to stop it but I will not do it in a hostile way. You can understand my initial reaction when people came to me with this. Kind of lost my marbles for a sec. but calmed down during the night. If you get my patreon files for free at least go on the Hub and Reddit and leave a nice review. Any help will do. The way I look at it is not as ''a guy payed 8 bucks and then shared my files'' but more like ''This whole community raised the 8 bucks and payed for my content'' :))). I am so proud of my last mocap that I will make it free next week. More people need to experience it. I even jerked off to it myself and I am so bored with VAM :))

patreongonner

Jun 26, 2020
Yeah you are right. It was a wrong thing to do. You are just regular guys and not horrible monsters. I can understand people wanting the files for free. My only request is not to be shared in bulk. I'll hang around here and do my best to stop it but I will not do it in a hostile way. You can understand my initial reaction when people came to me with this. Kind of lost my marbles for a sec. but calmed down during the night. If you get my patreon files for free at least go on the Hub and Reddit and leave a nice review. Any help will do. The way I look at it is not as ''a guy payed 8 bucks and then shared my files'' but more like ''This whole community raised the 8 bucks and payed for my content'' :))). I am so proud of my last mocap that I will make it free next week. More people need to experience it. I even jerked off to it myself and I am so bored with VAM :))

Any one got the latest Regin Lapdance scene ? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

ReignMocap

Oct 26, 2020
I am experimenting with sound now. This looks really cool but I need to get a better mic for that studio quality recording. I also need to do a lot of sound processing. Might slow down the flow. People seem to love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes