Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISven

May 19, 2017
Up number 2 for and content

Reactions: Blue_Skunk

ThreeLeggedMan

May 8, 2020
použitím morfy z této scény:

moje nové modely(apperance):
Bro thank you for this models but can you upload this to dropbox or google drive? that bitch ass mega annoying af. I can't download..

soni666

Jun 24, 2018
[QUOTE = "ThreeLeggedMan, příspěvek: 4502478, člen: 2312724"]
Bro, děkuji ti za tyto modely, ale můžeš to nahrát na Dropbox nebo Google Drive? ta mrcha prdel mega otravné af. Nemohu stáhnout ..
[/CITÁT]

Bro, děkuji ti za tyto modely, ale můžeš to nahrát na Dropbox nebo Google Drive? ta mrcha prdel mega otravné af. Nemohu stáhnout ..
[/CITÁT]

Mohu jen MEGA :-( sorry

GreedPunisher

Oct 22, 2020
Bro thank you for this models but can you upload this to dropbox or google drive? that bitch ass mega annoying af. I can't download..
Thanks Soni for these custom girls. some are cute

To use Soni content, you should need to download the morph / custom folder from his MEGA z2QQ....... and copy to your VAM game, (it has alot of content. I would maybe backup your custom folder for morphs ?? custom/atom/person/morph?!?!
I have seen sometimes overwriting morphs can change other characters you have installed. this is PRE VAR issue tho..

His pack is actually pretty full-on tho! lots of morphs.

all of his new MEGA Gzpw.... has some pretty cute characters in them.

It is difficult to make VAR files because Vam does not automatically pack the morph into the VAR, and I never like the idea of just dumping thousands of morphs.. plus the creation of VAR means selecting those morph files individually which is a huge PAIN :( just a few comments.

I personally think most people should have a decent morph folder in custom tho, it helps as so much has secret dependacy on them! but it's just going to make VaM maybe slower and just so so so many morphs to flick through hahahahaa

Reactions: ThreeLeggedMan

GreedPunisher

Oct 22, 2020
[/CITÁT]

[/CITÁT]

Hi,
Perhaps you can re-do your morphs.. MEGA is very difficult to download thousand of files.. (Maybe you can ZIP them into 1 file?)

Reactions: ThreeLeggedMan

ThreeLeggedMan

May 8, 2020
[/CITÁT]

[/CITÁT]

Hey i translate it, idk Czech bro sorry lol, i understand it's np.

ThreeLeggedMan

May 8, 2020

To use Soni content, you should need to download the morph / custom folder from his MEGA z2QQ....... and copy to your VAM game, (it has alot of content. I would maybe backup your custom folder for morphs ?? custom/atom/person/morph?!?!
I have seen sometimes overwriting morphs can change other characters you have installed. this is PRE VAR issue tho..

It is difficult to make VAR files because Vam does not automatically pack the morph into the VAR, and I never like the idea of just dumping thousands of morphs.. plus the creation of VAR means selecting those morph files individually which is a huge PAIN :( just a few comments.

I personally think most people should have a decent morph folder in custom tho, it helps as so much has secret dependacy on them! but it's just going to make VaM maybe slower and just so so so many morphs to flick through hahahahaa
This is really useful, thank you bro! i literally don't know how it's works but this is really helping me.

The_Butcher

Aug 28, 2018

Just make everyone's life easier and yourself at same time, use I would split body morph so others might want to use face on different bodies. It will create a unique morph of your look so it will be 1 or 2 morph files. No conflicts, no missing dependencies and no extra dupes for fucks sake. Once you got that morph/s, copy files over to stock install of Virtamate and create var. We all be happy, we all win.

CristianoTam

Mar 1, 2018
Vou te dizer o que eu penso... Você tem exatamente o mesmo inglês ruim que o VirtualRealityArt, então é claramente você tentando se promover aqui. Ninguém vai pagar esses preços ridículos. O jogo completo custou US$ 9, então pedir US$ 8 por conteúdo super high-end é um pisstake, e o trabalho do VirtualRealityArt não é high-end, na verdade é o seu lixo. Eu pessoalmente não iria querer de graça e muito menos $180 LMFAO
[/CITAÇÃO]

Sou brasileiro e meu inglês é muito ruim, estou usando o google tradutor como forma de participar da comunidade!

• Angry
Reactions: ed_gein

CristianoTam

Mar 1, 2018
VirtualRealityArt is quite literally the absolute worst & most outrageously expensive content creator on VAM. Slapping a mutant-sized pair of tits on a lazy sub-standard model doesn't automatically make her attractive and worth those prices. He's also horribly unimaginative with his scenes, everything is DP and/or a gangbang of some stupid sort. Dude get a clue, mix it a bit ffs.

I've created scenes with Thamara and Ava and I share them for free with everyone in the hub. as i always see good creations here, i thought they would be good too, but from what you warned me they are bad! Thanks!

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Hi ! I'm looking for this game character
It seems it's the only post of this creator.
Also, Anyone got Kitty Pride from Testitou ? The link has been removed and he's not on Yiff :'(
A couple of months back there was a guy on the vam discord about to release another midna model that looks conspicuously like this one but it was implied to be free, for some reason he deleted his posts and this popped up shortly after....weird.

RioReality

Oct 7, 2020
I've created scenes with Thamara and Ava and I share them for free with everyone in the hub. as i always see good creations here, i thought they would be good too, but from what you warned me they are bad! Thanks!
They were good. Can you share one more :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes