Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

cevitamin

Apr 19, 2018
Are there any creators or does anyone have any monster/alien morphs or characters?
Thanks for any info.

bloodkin

May 5, 2020
looking for bamair1984´s Models - Irine, Taeyeon, TianJ and Nana any kind Hero got em and is willing to share?

Also looking for jungsu315´s U-BI and YEWON

Last edited:

user330033

Nov 3, 2020
Looking for any scenes from C&G Studio/kamigato, see the trailer here

Last edited:

spartanb1tch

Sep 22, 2018
Hi,

I am in charge of the torrent project for Virt-A-Mate.
It's progressing very well, I expect it's completion slightly before XMAS.. it's a Christmas gift to you guys :)

I would at this stage before I commit to the final sorting of the current 3000+ VARs I'd like to invite users to provide me with their list of VARs to see if any should be added to this Project that is not in my package.
By contributing and showing me your VAR List I will give you early access some unique content.

I would like to thank the users who have thus far participated, you know who you are! huge pat on the backs!

If you want to help the project, help others.. and help yourself.., Please P.M. or EMAIL me with the following. (I want a notepad document with a list of the .VAR files in your VAM\AddonPackages Folder)
You can do this by simply.
1. Using windows "file explorer"/"windows explorer"
2. Navigate to your AddonPackages Folder
3. At the Top Right where is allows you to search type the following *.var
4. Select all your VARs
5. HOLD SHIFT button and right click a file
6. Choose Copy as Path

Paste to a notepad (Control-V) save the file and then send to me in P.M.

Like I said, if you contribute now, I can reward you with some vars.. now!
D.M. me, or write to me at
nikima.1@bbswordiwc.com
I cannot figure out how to PM people on this site lmao

Reactions: CustomIsntIt

gamedvd

Oct 31, 2020
f any of you has any juicy updates for us.
VAMVMDPlayPlugin Guide

Installation

Get a copy of the VMDPlay plugin and a copy of BepInEx 5.1:

View attachment 887760

Unzip and copy the contents of each folder into the root of VAM.

View attachment 887761

View attachment 887762

Backup
/VaM_Data/Managed/Mono.Cecil.dll
and overwrite it with the one from /BepInEx/core/Mono.Cecil.dll

Model Prep

Setup joint control to maximums:

View attachment 887767

View attachment 887768

View attachment 887769

View attachment 887770

Release nipple control so physics will work instead of being controlled by MMD nipple bone animations:

View attachment 887771

View attachment 887773

Turn elbow physics back to defaults:

View attachment 887774

Enable VMDPlay

Turn on VMDPlay for the person.
Open the VMDPlay control bar with ctrl+shift+v
Then click on "Show Config" and click "Off" for the person you want to animate (you can load animations for multiple persons). It will switch to "On" and reveal controls:
View attachment 887780

Set the move y scale to a sensible default. I have found 0.85 works well with 99% of animations. You can adjust this later.

View attachment 887781

Turn on Physics

The only way to turn on physics is via the VAM plugin UI. The VAM plugin is automatically added to the person when you turn on VMDPlay for that person. To turn on physics, disable VMDPlay, then select physics, then enable VMDPlay again:

View attachment 887783

View attachment 887784

Setup Camera Defaults

Set the camera to the appropriate person scale and adjust the default y height. I find it starts too high and start with -0.2:

View attachment 887785

Have Fun

At this point you just need to load animation for the character in the VMDPlay UI (click show config), load a sound, and camera animation. Not going to walk through this :)

If you got this far, click play and enjoy the show!

p.s. if you found this guide helpful, find sexy VMD animations and send them to me via PM as a thank you :D
so....how to adjust the heels? it looked strange when i click the play button(in dancing).

nemo2000

Jan 5, 2020
First of all thank You all supporters for sharing and helping us here ! Have You noticed that Reddit thread dissapeared ( ) or I have some IP filters that cut me from it ? This would also cut all links from VAMScenes Directory... :(

Leodir

Jul 16, 2020
Hallo,

da ich überhaupt kein englisch kann, schreibe ich mal meine anfrage in meiner landessprache deutsch, ist yiff komplett weg ?

• Angry
Reactions: ed_gein

Galin

May 5, 2017
Hallo,

da ich überhaupt kein englisch kann, schreibe ich mal meine anfrage in meiner landessprache deutsch, ist yiff komplett weg ?
Ich kann's auch nicht erreichen...
Dies ist ein englischsprachiges Forum, bitte benutze

I can't reach it either ...

This is an English language forum, please use google translator

Leodir

Jul 16, 2020
oh, ok, benutze ich eigentlich auch, ist auf dauer aber etwas nervig, bin nicht mehr der jüngste, aber trotzdem vielen dank.

oh, ok, i actually use it too, but in the long run it is a bit annoying, i'm not the youngest anymore, but thank you anyway.

tarlity

Dec 9, 2017
so....how to adjust the heels? it looked strange when i click the play button(in dancing).
Are you using an animation that doesn't use IK? You can disable leg, foot or floor IK in the char tab of VMD play. I'll make an update to the guide using the Conqueror animation as an example as it is full-keyed animation off the top of my head where you need to do this.

gamedvd

Oct 31, 2020
to adjust h
e designated folder, i
Are you using an animation that doesn't use IK? You can disable leg, foot or floor IK in the char tab of VMD play. I'll make an update to the guide using the Conqueror animation as an example as it is full-keyed animation off the top of my head where you need to do this.
Thanks for your reply firstly. I'd tried to disable these and adjust some of the vmdplayer's sliders carefully,but there is no obvrious effect. Thirsty for your "updated" guide,it will be appreciate!

Thiago Leonhart

Sep 4, 2017
Please my friends we need seeds on:
VaM Patreon Paywall Pack (1-2020) 6.42GB
(EDIT)
Thank You Very Much.
Now i am too a seeder.

Last edited:
Reactions: brah222
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes