Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiyomaru

Jun 14, 2019
So for others, you will find Send Message when you click someone's username,

otherwise you can click your mail icon top right and click start new message and type my name in manually, it also works :)
Nope, can't find it :D That's the price of being a lurker (sorry everyone, I'll try to make amends from now on). Could you please PM me?

EmC2Live

Jul 9, 2020
Hi,

I am in charge of the torrent project for Virt-A-Mate.
It's progressing very well, I expect it's completion slightly before XMAS.. it's a Christmas gift to you guys :)

I would at this stage before I commit to the final sorting of the current 3000+ VARs I'd like to invite users to provide me with their list of VARs to see if any should be added to this Project that is not in my package.
By contributing and showing me your VAR List I will give you early access some unique content.

I would like to thank the users who have thus far participated, you know who you are! huge pat on the backs!

If you want to help the project, help others.. and help yourself.., Please P.M. or EMAIL me with the following. (I want a notepad document with a list of the .VAR files in your VAM\AddonPackages Folder)
You can do this by simply.
1. Using windows "file explorer"/"windows explorer"
2. Navigate to your AddonPackages Folder
3. At the Top Right where is allows you to search type the following *.var
4. Select all your VARs
5. HOLD SHIFT button and right click a file
6. Choose Copy as Path

Paste to a notepad (Control-V) save the file and then send to me in P.M.

Like I said, if you contribute now, I can reward you with some vars.. now!
D.M. me

NO POSTS IN MAIN FORUM.. Private Only..
I have 5 posts but it seems I can't send pm, I can't find "send message" only "start conversation"... Now: am I too oldfart that I can't manage a pm? or am I dumb?! anyway, after this message I will try to send you the file, otherwhise please pm me I will send you my TXT as requested... we need to share and support such noble causes!

cheers, peace and love (remember: at least 1 meter away and with the masks on)

jeffsvams

Dec 24, 2019
I have 5 posts but it seems I can't send pm, I can't find "send message" only "start conversation"... Now: am I too oldfart that I can't manage a pm? or am I dumb?! anyway, after this message I will try to send you the file, otherwhise please pm me I will send you my TXT as requested... we need to share and support such noble causes!

cheers, peace and love (remember: at least 1 meter away and with the masks on)
me and you both EmC2Live but it seems to me start conversation is a PM :)

Reactions: EmC2Live

12blobus95

Oct 29, 2020
im really new here and i dont usually use torrents. Is it safe to download them without a vpn ? Also arent there a mega folder where i can download them one by one ?

Yankees1550

Jan 15, 2018
Hi,

I am helping of the new torrent project VARs for Virt-A-Mate.
It's progressing very well, I expect it's completion slightly before XMAS.. it's a Christmas gift to you guys :)

I would at this stage before I commit to the final sorting of the current 3000+ VARs I'd like to invite users to provide me with their list of VARs to see if any should be added to this Project that is not in my package.
By contributing and showing me your VAR List I will give you early access some unique content.

I would like to thank the users who have thus far participated, you know who you are! huge pat on the backs!

If you want to help the project, help others.. and help yourself.., Please P.M. or EMAIL me with the following. (I want a notepad document with a list of the .VAR files in your VAM\AddonPackages Folder)
You can do this by simply.
1. Using windows "file explorer"/"windows explorer"
2. Navigate to your AddonPackages Folder
3. At the Top Right where is allows you to search type the following *.var
4. Select all your VARs
5. HOLD SHIFT button and right click a file
6. Choose Copy as Path

Paste to a notepad (Control-V) save the file and then send to me in P.M.

Like I said, if you contribute now, I can reward you with some vars.. now!
D.M. me

NO POSTS IN MAIN FORUM!!! .. Private Only..
Incoming...

ReMeDy

Mar 27, 2018
I need Rukk's Tifa clothing. I'd get it off yiff.party, but... yea, if anyone gets a lead on why yiff.party is down, let us know. It's been two days now.

Oct 17, 2020
I need Rukk's Tifa clothing
Not sure which one you're after, so here's and (which contains her standard outfit).
Those are the only ones I know of

if anyone gets a lead on why yiff.party is down, let us know. It's been two days now.
Yeah I dunno, one of the last Mod opened threads on Yiff in September had a lot of bitching (from the community) about not being able to afford donations for the server storage upgrade the owner did.
But YP made it through Sep. and Oct. so I doubt it's a money issue.

Funnily enough, the last snapshot of the boards from WebArchive has someone posting that the site admin died (not able to read the thread sadly, and the poster is a random Anon - so take that with a grain of salt).

Even kemono.party has gone down (but that's been down for quite a while, though)

• Love
Reactions: ReMeDy

anon7394

Nov 5, 2020
i searched "vihper" and got no results, but this user just uploaded a paid scene with a really fucking good quality pole dance unlike ive seen before, including some of the stuff included in the original 20gb post. but then again im kinda new to this software and theres a lot to look through.

anon7394

Nov 5, 2020
also the joy look released a couple days ago from virtamouse would be cool. jaime pressly in her prime is just about the most attractive female actress of all time imo, and i could maybe use that to do a good job of making the 20 something year old version of herself using that

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes