Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orpheaned

Oct 5, 2019
Really ?

I would like to point out to you that it is Meshed which authorizes paid mods, whether they are "Early Access" or "Paywall".

So I'm sorry but it's his fault. There is more and more abuse with these paid shits (paywall) and it does nothing.

Do you find it normal to charge for plugins, hairstyles or simple characters made with the game's default morphs, ....?

I point out to you that he has his say and that he could prohibit this kind of thing. Lately any pretext is good to open a Patreon to charge for any shit (especially when you see the final "quality")

I don't criticize the "Early Access" mods because in the end they are probably the best quality mods that exist

When VaM has become like the DAZ store, the slightest thing will pay off, so you won't have to come and cry because that's what is likely to happen. Considering the growing number of morons willing to pay for any shit.

PS: And if we have to wait for someone to publish a plugin of a function which should be in the game but which is not because of what ...... Here it is, then yes the dev is incompetent or don't care. It's not like it hasn't been asked. But hey, no need to talk to a chair.

Take it however you want. The discussion is closed. Back to the main function of this thread.

With my most sincere thanks, have a good day and blah blah blah .......
FR
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

En
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

anon7394

Nov 5, 2020
im finding it impossible to load or save these alter3go characters in any way aside from loading their default scenes. trying to make my own save of the atom or look or preset or anything just makes it lose at least the main morph for the character, and it gives an error saying it cant find the .vmb or another file in a file path where it actually is....and the morph isnt listed anywhere in the list of morphs. whats the deal with this? i havent had an issue with 50+ other characters

trety

Aug 26, 2017
I'm pretty sure, she's still wip, not released yet

im finding it impossible to load or save these alter3go characters in any way aside from loading their default scenes. trying to make my own save of the atom or look or preset or anything just makes it lose at least the main morph for the character, and it gives an error saying it cant find the .vmb or another file in a file path where it actually is....and the morph isnt listed anywhere in the list of morphs. whats the deal with this? i havent had an issue with 50+ other characters
try to open package manager, find var with look u interested and tick option to preload morphs, not sure how that option is called

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes