Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bfrop

Dec 22, 2017
VAM_CLO_A~R

VAM_CLO_S~Z

ETC

LOOK
A Torrent of this would be ideal, after an unknown number of downloads, google blocks it.

Reactions: navsquare

brugal33

Jul 19, 2020
VAM_CLO_A~R

VAM_CLO_S~Z

ETC

LOOK
amazing thank you for your efforts to share!!

Higha LaBoeuf

Feb 6, 2018
iirc, Yiff was having problems with updating accounts and posts for a few days before the site went down, so they could be working on that.

Oct 11, 2019
iirc, Yiff was having problems with updating accounts and posts for a few days before the site went down, so they could be working on that.
What I keep hearing is the owner took the money, sold the domain and ran. No evidence of that tho other than the icon changed. Hope it comes back since updates here are quite slow.

ThreeLeggedMan

May 8, 2020
You couldn't pay me to download Reigns mocaps, they are rubbish. He doesn't even move the character to the start point at the end of the animation so the woman just breaks the physics. Hiring an inbred prostitute to move about thoughtlessly and charge $8 for the privilege haha no thanks. Some guys on the hub have been creating some really good animations lately and their patreon fee's are only £2 plus the animations are a lot better and come with really high quality characters.
Well said brother. Agreed everything you write here. And in the discord when people comes with it, they told him to scenes have some issues, he simply fired up on them lmao, dude can't take criticism so childish.

Kallodus

Aug 12, 2020
A quick search and I found kemono.party

Would that be a good place to start uploading stuff until we know the fate of yiff?

Kallodus

Aug 12, 2020
It might be a bit too early since it was just released, but if anyone could share the by at some point, that would be amazing!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes