Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISven

May 19, 2017
I try to make a new request on Kemono.party, when i validate the request i have this error https___www.patreon.com_thicchub - Mozilla Firefox 13_11_2020 15_06_46.png

Someone have this problem too ?

Reactions: mecamaki

phirejack

Nov 8, 2020
You should check out splineVR Tiffany, this guy clearly like's the bigger girls. Tiffany is incredible I'd definitely smoke this beached whale's ass XD. I've backed splineVR and Vihper now, They are cheap and very high quality content so its worth the money. Im way to impatient to wait for someone to share it.
Cool thanks I will check them out

Oct 17, 2020
anyone got nice nipple piercings? Like those for example ( )

would be greatly appreciated, thanks :)
, if you don't have it.

(RIP [F])
(Load this ones items as a Custom Unity Asset Atom, and move it to then Parent it to whatever part you are piercing).
This one isn't too great, just a few simple rings.

There was another nipple piercing pack I had, but I lost it when my drive died - it was from VR_50_Shades if you want to look for it, was called something like 'boob piercings with real morphs'

Reactions: timpfeifer83

cabn

Dec 15, 2017
Still looking for these if anyone has:

Thanks in advance

mrstylestep

May 31, 2017
Hi everyone! First-time-poster-long-time-observer... great community here so I thought I will share some info that might help someone regarding the yiff.party situation:

The site might be down, but you can still (at least for now) access the MEGA links cached on Google if you know what you are looking for.

-) enter the link to the yiff.party page in G (e.g.: " " with XXXXXXX being the creator ID, there are other sources for that or maybe you have some bookmarks still saved)
-) click the little arrow right of the respective result
-) click "Cached"
-) a probably broken but readable/searchable page from G should pop up
-) search for the desired link

Hope it helps at least some of you. Enjoy!
Thanks for the tip, should be able to track down a couple things with this

mjscarn

Oct 3, 2020
Couple of questions:

1) What do i do with a .var morph? Nothing happens when i put it in the addonpackages folder or with all of the other morphs directly
2) Looking for the morphs: !Fold Horizontal! !Fold Vertical

Thanks in advance!

2st0n3d

Jul 24, 2020
Hi everyone! First-time-poster-long-time-observer... great community here so I thought I will share some info that might help someone regarding the yiff.party situation:

The site might be down, but you can still (at least for now) access the MEGA links cached on Google if you know what you are looking for.

-) enter the link to the yiff.party page in G (e.g.: " " with XXXXXXX being the creator ID, there are other sources for that or maybe you have some bookmarks still saved)
-) click the little arrow right of the respective result
-) click "Cached"
-) a probably broken but readable/searchable page from G should pop up
-) search for the desired link

Hope it helps at least some of you. Enjoy!
hi, I tried but I still get the " Error 521"... am I'm doing it wrong?

I've replaced the xxxxx by the patreons number... for example 15920107.

thank you

anon7394

Nov 5, 2020
You should check out splineVR Tiffany, this guy clearly like's the bigger girls. Tiffany is incredible I'd definitely smoke this beached whale's ass XD. I've backed splineVR and Vihper now, They are cheap and very high quality content so its worth the money. Im way to impatient to wait for someone to share it.
can you upload the stuff you got from vihper??

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes