Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

hollyho

Jan 5, 2018
Some guys on the hub have been creating some really good animations lately and their patreon fee's are only £2 plus the animations are a lot better and come with really high quality characters.
Do you mind listing some of these creators? I haven't seen too many mocap creators and would like to see higher quality animations.

Reactions: ed_gein

Jeriho3

Aug 13, 2019
Do you mind listing some of these creators? I haven't seen too many mocap creators and would like to see higher quality animations.
Vihper have some of the most immersive and smooth scenes that I've seen so far, I don't know if he's using mocap or not but they are great.

Last edited:
Reactions: ed_gein

CWAYNE1989

Jun 17, 2019
Hey, I'm not much of a poster because honestly I feel bad requesting anything, (Feels too much like a demand) but if anyone has, or knows a way, VAMX released a new update I think yesterday Vamx 1.1 If anyone knows a download link it would be awesome. Yiff's been dead for days now, and honestly guys, that's never a good sign. Nothing takes that long to fix on websites now days.

zn0bzn0b

Aug 3, 2019
Looking for NoOC's new kill la kill model. Currently have 364gb of content if there is something you're looking for to trade :~)

TheBlueBlood

Nov 25, 2018
Looking for NoOC's new kill la kill model. Currently have 364gb of content if there is something you're looking for to trade :~)
Just wait 15 days, everything he does is free after this time. (Or 14 days in this case ^^)

Anyway, anyone got Joyboy's Super Wonderful Scenes? Would be appreciated :)

Last edited:

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
This is probably a long shot... but I would be interested in the following assets:

by CosmicFTW
by ModsCreator

Any "accidental" leaks here will be appreciated. *coughs* :devilish: ;)

ed_gein

Oct 15, 2020
Vihper has some of the best animations I've ever seen on VAM. I think he's using the timeline plugin, the guy is an absolute wizard with it. His pole dance scene is incredible. Also splineVR has been releasing some mocap scenes as well recently, they are pretty good, plus you get his models in the scene's which just adds to the whole thing. Don't quote me on this but both of these guy's are cheap too, I think they are only £2. I need to check that.

Amadeus3D

Apr 9, 2020
Hi Guys n Gals

I am looking for some assistance to IDENTIY the creators of the following jpgs.. attached.
TO KEEP THIS TOPIC CLEAN,
Please Click on my USERNAME TO THE LEFT to access my Profile OR CLICK MY-PROFILE, and answer in my profile. There is a post ready.
This is for the VAR Project

It won't let me start a conversation with you:

The tattooed girls, Gwen, Ilse, Jane the virgin, LA, Marlena, and Mendy are from the creator ToxicCommunity (aka InkedGirls)

• Red Heart
Reactions: CustomIsntIt

skaterr33

Dec 27, 2019
4100 VARs... 238GB the VAR Project is doing WELL!!!!!!!!!!
MID DEC RELEASE...
anyone else who thinks they have some special VARs..
Make the VAR Project even better, Contact me!!!
i didnt find a way to post you a pm with my VAR listing.txt. maybe my first post in this forum will change this. if not, maybe you can PM me and i can answer

qwertazo

May 9, 2018
@CustomIsntIt I have this one

Hi ! I'm looking for this game character
It seems it's the only post of this creator.
Also, Anyone got Kitty Pride from Testitou ? The link has been removed and he's not on Yiff :'(
I am also looking for
Anyone out there that has it?

Last edited:

timpfeifer83

Jan 12, 2020
anyone got nice nipple piercings? Like those for example ( )

would be greatly appreciated, thanks :)

phirejack

Nov 8, 2020
Has any one seen spline vr's Colette, and do you know if any one has her to share ?
or any other BBW I cant seem to find many older and muture real life looking females.
manys thanks if you can help me on my quest.

Reactions: fanboi

Uttenbackred

Nov 13, 2020
Hello, does anyone have the looks created by Sirap? They are lookalikes and he (I'm assuming) seems to have joined the VAM scene fairly recently, Thanks. (Also the Leia look made by Niko3dx would also be a great bonus if anyone happens to have it.)

ed_gein

Oct 15, 2020
Has any one seen spline vr's Colette, and do you know if any one has her to share ?
or any other BBW I cant seem to find many older and muture real life looking females.
manys thanks if you can help me on my quest.
You should check out splineVR Tiffany, this guy clearly like's the bigger girls. Tiffany is incredible I'd definitely smoke this beached whale's ass XD. I've backed splineVR and Vihper now, They are cheap and very high quality content so its worth the money. Im way to impatient to wait for someone to share it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes