Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

ed_gein

Oct 15, 2020
Anyone need Reignmocap stuff? TBH its shite anyway...
You couldn't pay me to download Reigns mocaps, they are rubbish. He doesn't even move the character to the start point at the end of the animation so the woman just breaks the physics. Hiring an inbred prostitute to move about thoughtlessly and charge $8 for the privilege haha no thanks. Some guys on the hub have been creating some really good animations lately and their patreon fee's are only £2 plus the animations are a lot better and come with really high quality characters.

micwit

Sep 22, 2020
Reign's mocaps were honestly better when he was the one doing the dancing. All the of the new preview videos look like boring trash.
i like Reign's stuff. I especially like the voices he has added. I would much rather hear about the excellent animations I may have missed (and where to get them). I don't think being negative towards creators is cool. I respect the fact that they create stuff and send it out into world...good or bad. I can't do it....all my girls end up looking like gremlins

soni666

Jun 24, 2018
[QUOTE = "FearlessFredFury, příspěvek: 4533114, člen: 2184624"]

[/CITÁT]
Bomba very very Thanks Friend :)

adamernst

Donor
Dec 12, 2017
yiff.party down!!

for all they are interested i have found this link to kemono-board what is happend with yiff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes