Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

john_doe007

Nov 13, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
here is my exported vam list from yiff if that helps. you should be able to import that into kemono to sync from yiff however it keeps timing out for me..

anon7394

Nov 5, 2020
I guess you are clicking on the Result-Link/Title. Instead, click on the little arrow Right to the Result-Link/Title and then click Cached. It might be a browser thing though.

Here's the link I get, it's for the first page:
not him but i also dont get it. seems like there is something missing from the explanation. if we simply put the regular address into the address bar and hit go, it gives the 522 error and does not go to the google cache page. i cant figure out how to find a google cache page of these addresses

Eyenstein

Oct 21, 2019
not him but i also dont get it. seems like there is something missing from the explanation. if we simply put the regular address into the address bar and hit go, it gives the 522 error and does not go to the google cache page. i cant figure out how to find a google cache page of these addresses
...paste the address in the Google search..not the address bar...right beside the title of the search results there are little arrows..left click the arrow and youll see 'Cached'..click that... its a broken version of the page..you cant navigate back or forward on the displayed page..but it does indeed load..

---copy this and paste it in google search bar....

anon7394

Nov 5, 2020
...paste the address in the Google search..not the address bar...right beside the title of the search results there are little arrows..left click the arrow and youll see 'Cached'..click that... its a broken version of the page..you cant navigate back or forward on the displayed page..but it does indeed load..

---copy this and paste it in google search bar....
oh the little arrows only show up on google chrome, not firefox. also where does the creator ID come from exactly? im just looking for stuff from "vihper"

lol internet

Donor
Sep 8, 2019
Hi Guys n Gals

I am looking for some assistance to IDENTIY the creators of the following jpgs.. attached.
TO KEEP THIS TOPIC CLEAN,
Please Click on my USERNAME TO THE LEFT to access my Profile OR CLICK MY-PROFILE, and answer in my profile's Post.. There is a post ready.
This is for the VAR Project
I'm looking for the first one, i must have it somewhere but i can't find it, it was one of my favorites long ago. Have you managed to get any names from all of those?
I'm also converting some things to VARs, i will send them to all of you as soon as i can.

lol internet

Donor
Sep 8, 2019
My friends, I just converted HyperPhallus from Futamagus, this one was converted by "zoidberg" on the Hub but still had an issue on the normal maps texture, i couldn't load it on VAM so I fixed it with GIMP and made a VAR:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: xsnowx and SpAqMy

phirejack

Nov 8, 2020
Hi all, wondering where I would find the older and muture, real life looking females.
manys thanks if you can help me on my quest.

anon7394

Nov 5, 2020
For me Firefox works too. The problem is that not everything is cached. So there might be results that don't have the little arrow - Cached - Button.

Anyway... I tried to find vihper on yiff for you, but looks like it was requested ( ), but nobody had it... sorry. Maybe someone else has better news?
thanks, i finally realized you can just google search names and often find cached pages, but yeah i had no luck

• Sad
Reactions: Nick197801

pbam

May 22, 2018
There's at least a dozen similar looking one's for free on the hub. Honestly most of these looks are just starting to be boring carbon copies.
Agreed, there's very few creators who actually make unique looking characters with unique textures. That's why I personally prefer high quality ripped/made video game models. I might as well fully indulge my fantasies by cooming to actual ingame character models ripped straight from game assets rather than generic thots that you'd see in every dime a dozen vr/3d game.

Reactions: ReMeDy

piper84

May 25, 2020
Hi all, wondering where I would find the older and muture, real life looking females.
manys thanks if you can help me on my quest.
I know TornCreations have some good ones but he hasnt been active in awhile. If yiff was up, you can find his looks on there but its yiff gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes