Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

dsfg

Mar 13, 2018
Can someone please upload
vam_architect_porter/podflower with Betty V2, Igny Final, Catty Parade, Bridge Bee, Kyle & Kym?

Can someone also please upload Bamair1984? Example: Larson. Sung hi. Natalie, AnneH, MeganF Sigourney, Angelina etc

And can someone please upload new stuff from ClubJulze?

And FLTec_Vam_JP? krystal

And Zornhub Emi Fukuda, Hitsuki Riu

And sirap (especially tiffany)

and vampos

and unheardbbc juicy bbw

and orregon vanilla cruise, a beautiful dream,

Peteythekittler celeb kobie smouldering

& boomoon nadia

Please?

Last edited:

virtualfapper

Mar 15, 2020
Here ya go! You have to get the dependencies tho.
Hey dowloaded your file, having a bit of trouble getting the scene ready. Added all dependencies correctly. Need some help placing the folder you shared in the correct roots.

picnicke

May 2, 2020
Hello, does somebody gave the latest KAIMUTO scenes ? those scenes really rocks...

or theagle...

or damn... ReignMocap

Last edited:

JCourtney

Sep 27, 2019
I can only imagine the mess of trying to fix all those file structures with no uniformity between content creators. Just think of the space reduction that some of those large collections could have.

Reactions: WetZoner

lol internet

Donor
Sep 8, 2019
My PC freezes for a moment when looking for scripts to add, this is because there are dozens of copies of the same scripts, each one inside a different VAR, the creators just drop the scripts like it's their own content on their VARs.
AcidBubbles.ImprovedPOV is the best example for this, so this creators are charging money for VARs that they don't update at all, the ImprovedPOV VAR is on the hub since May 12, and they still droping the script everywhere.

Reactions: keycode

eponge

Oct 21, 2017
The more shit you have in your vam dirs the longest it will take to load. I haven't actually tried with a clean install with only vars. While scripting to get dependency issues in older vam I stopped developing that scripts because the main problem is indeed in the content we download. mainly old json format. Such a mess lol from several creators. Just impossible to sort several hundreds of gigs. But some content still being interesting, I kept the mess :)
With the new dependency system in last vam, there is absolutely no reason to ship a dependency already avail on the hub so I would expect that we shouldn't have so many dups anymore.

Reactions: CustomIsntIt
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes