Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bfrop

Dec 22, 2017
Looking at this Makes me think that the resources will be behind a paywall as big as the Sims back in the days.
As a YaRrr! cityzen of the free world, i am quite concerned.

Last edited:

JCourtney

Sep 27, 2019
I would like to thank everyone for their contributions. I have thrown a few bucks to some of these creators after being able to play with some of their content to support their future work. I've only just started messing around with VAM and it's a bit of a learning curve for sure.

I've not made any contributions myself yet, but I plan on doing so eventually. Is there an active list that is being maintained of quality content that has not yet been shared by the community?

Also, quite a few threads back there was talk of a massively organized mega torrent with 500GBs of content? I would love to get access to that torrent and help seed it. I've got a mirrored fiber gigabit internet service with 1,000Mbps both ways. I'd love to help support the community and help get that seeded. I've got a couple of seedboxes I could throw the torrent on as well.

I feel like I've already messed up my folder structures so badly from being new to the various file types of VAM. I'd like to just blast away my current install and start fresh with some mega collection that has been organized in some better fashion.

Can anyone messaged me and discuss what it would take to get access?

Thank you.

Reactions: mecamaki
Oct 17, 2020
Looking at this Makes me think that the resources will be behind a paywall as big as the Sims back in the days.
As a YaRrr! cityzen of the free world, i am quite concerned.
The VaMs 2.0: Cool Physics and Gen8 Stuff Pack ($4, FREE with Origin Access Premier)

• Wow
Reactions: Robert Monotoli
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes