Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

eponge

Oct 21, 2017
Doesn't haven't much to do with paid or not paid. Most of my last good content was free, that's a whole different subject and as long as we have the freedom to put vars directly in dirs, there's nothing the dev can do from people selling vars. I really don't care as long as free creators keep on posting their stuffs.
So basically the format is sufficiently open to let creators embed dependencies in case they are not available on the hub, to help the end user. But.. some do mistakes and always embed the same deps.
We need some menus in vam to check vars and alert when vars include duplicate content and then being able to manually delete the vars.

picnicke

May 2, 2020
So I'm trying to fix a lot of content from creators and this is getting ridiculous...
People like "splineVR" are using one VAR for each scene with repeated content, I just merged all of his content in a single VAR and went from more than 5GB to 2.7GB...
do you have some theagle recent stuff? or ReignMocap? or Kaimuto ?... :)

Oct 11, 2019
This one doesn't load properly, can you tell us what the dependencies for it are please? Textures and face morphs aren't the same as the picture.
Thank you

kezien

Jan 29, 2020
Need help with Virtual Sweetheart, animations wont start.
Did you get those as written in the scene description ?

Acidbubbles:

- VaM Timeline

- Improved POV

MacGruber:

- Life 6 plugin available for free

- Gaze 3.0

You will need VaM version 1.19.2+ for this scene
(Also works with VaM 1.20.10)

virtualfapper

Mar 15, 2020
Did you get those as written in the scene description ?

Acidbubbles:

- VaM Timeline

- Improved POV

MacGruber:

- Life 6 plugin available for free

- Gaze 3.0

You will need VaM version 1.19.2+ for this scene
(Also works with VaM 1.20.10)
Yes got those in addonpackages. I think my problem is with the active_male_addon. Im on desktop mode. Could u share a download link for the VS scene installer with the active addon?

kezien

Jan 29, 2020
I don't have this scene actually so I can't even test it to see what's wrong. sorry
Also I didn't see it but there's a bunch of other scrpits needed for the scene

Some I don't even know

virtualfapper

Mar 15, 2020
I don't have this scene actually so I can't even test it to see what's wrong. sorry
Also I didn't see it but there's a bunch of other scrpits needed for the scene

Some I don't even know
I guess in the end Im gonna need a good VS install with both the Custom and Saves folders.

Hey would you happen to have these resources?:
- Oeshii.Iris_Reflection.latest
- morph by uid Breast Impact Front 1 Right

Probably wont start the animation anyways but the log says I don't have those.
Untitled.jpg

kezien

Jan 29, 2020

I only have this one and it's not the latest I think.
Maybe try to change the name of the .var to see if VAM accepts it, it's pretty much the same thing

Reactions: virtualfapper
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes