Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

mrbuttman

Apr 20, 2020
Looking for any ReignMocap content if anyone is willing to share, preferably any of the riding scenes.

Please and thanks!

kezien

Jan 29, 2020
Looking for any ReignMocap content if anyone is willing to share, preferably any of the riding scenes.

Please and thanks!
Not much but it's all I have

Malika456

Donor
Sep 18, 2017
I need help with my rift s. I know this place is not really about this but please take a look. I was playing wam normaly few days and suddenly today controller tracking went crazy its become really laggy and its messed up. I didnt download any new plugins or stuff for it, also i restarted the game and stuff but no succes. If any one can help me with this I would be very thenkfull.

Edit: I tried other games and they work fine only having issues in wam
You can try to Repair core game on Updater

Sir Digsbey

Mar 7, 2018
Also don't ever use LFE KeyboardShortcuts, it has weird bug that cause VAM to crash and long loading time when changing scenes.
So THAT'S what's been causing it!
Oh shit, thank you!
Now I need to find a way to move around when I'm using Remote Desktop and the mouse drag doesn't register

Reactions: MorningWoodyZ

mrbuttman

Apr 20, 2020
Not much but it's all I have

Thanks for these! Appreciate the reply!

I'm getting 503 errors on these links. Not sure if it's an Anonfiles thing or they have been taken down.

hime222

Oct 18, 2020
Talking about merging VARs so we can have more space on our SSDs, look at my splineVR megapack... I may miss some scenes, if someone has something I don't please share with me by PM, this "megapacks" will be shared as soon as possible, at the torrent project or as separate VARs. Still working on this.
Is there any chance you could release this? I have been looking for this for quite some time. Thanks a lot !!!

Reactions: bazz12 and smirkvr

hollyho

Jan 5, 2018
Vihper has some of the best animations I've ever seen on VAM. I think he's using the timeline plugin, the guy is an absolute wizard with it. His pole dance scene is incredible. Also splineVR has been releasing some mocap scenes as well recently, they are pretty good, plus you get his models in the scene's which just adds to the whole thing. Don't quote me on this but both of these guy's are cheap too, I think they are only £2. I need to check that.
Much appreciated. I'll check them out on the hub.

Percocksu

Nov 19, 2020
I am starting to hate Patreon, it makes people do individual paywall instead of something resembling a realistically successful business plan. Every creator has its own subscription to access only their content which make it so most are overpriced, some are fair and managing all of these is a nightmare.
I wish Meshedvr would setup a paid content system where subscribing would get you a netflix like access to paid content, then creator would receive part of the money based on the popularity of their content. It would also make it so the HUB connexion with VaM would actually work... right now content is split between hub, patreon and reddit and its ridiculous.
Right now the future of VaM is relying on good creator that provide free content and these kind of thread here, as if a relevant amount of people would sub to 10-20 patreons to get this look or this scene, its crazy... otherwise I wouldn't mind paying 10$/month to have VaM linked to the hub with all paid scene/look but I guess I can also be dreaming.
For sure most creator would make more bucks with a netflix like subscription system like this, streaming platform are a good example, when is convenient people pay. A system like this would also stop the headache of scene with 42 dependencies with some being paid content or only available on some hard to find reddit comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes