Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISven

May 19, 2017
Remember how Stenzelo was banned from the hub for selling paid content on the Hub? Well I just found out that SplineVR is doing the same thing. All the morphs that make his models unique, those are all bought on the Daz store or Renderosity. What an asshat? I reported him, but Meshed just gave him a slap on the wrist. WTF is up with that?
One word "hypocrisy"

Derwhatoh

Mar 19, 2020
Remember how Stenzelo was banned from the hub for selling paid content on the Hub? Well I just found out that SplineVR is doing the same thing. All the morphs that make his models unique, those are all bought on the Daz store or Renderosity. What an asshat? I reported him, but Meshed just gave him a slap on the wrist. WTF is up with that?
don’t you understand the "rules"?

it’s okay to steal from the Daz Store/Renderosity, but not from someone who themselves stole that stuff from Daz/Renerosity. :ROFLMAO:

ffk123

Aug 8, 2017
the best thing you can do to fight this fucking dumpster fire of patreon paywall garbage community is to keep this thread and yiff.party alive. I wouldnt doubt the pirate community will outgrow the dorks paying thousands of dollars to these amateur "creators"

Jojojin2020

Jul 20, 2020
the best thing you can do to fight this fucking dumpster fire of patreon paywall garbage community is to keep this thread and yiff.party alive. I wouldnt doubt the pirate community will outgrow the dorks paying thousands of dollars to these amateur "creators"
Just like how it happened to the Sims community? Even if the pirates grow, there will always be fools to be parted with their money.

Reactions: cluckmuck

ed_gein

Oct 15, 2020
Ive seen spline model's, and there was a couple of paid body shaping morph's in some of his model's, You are just making it sound like all of his model's are illegal morphs. Everyone on VAM has paid morphs in their list as ppl just share them without warning and they end up in everyone's morph list. If you looked at anyone's characters you'd find a paid morph in there. How can you honestly come on here and illegally take some ones content and then complain that they have illegal content. Its Ludacris and hysterical all at the same time.....And you actually went and told the teacher too.

Last edited:

knock_knock

Oct 14, 2019
Request for the Horse Girl Rose from FLTec_VAM_JP (or Sarah Jessica parker)

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Mirrora

ThreeLeggedMan

May 8, 2020
Guys anyone have TGC's BDSM Scene "Kinky Pleasures" ? Sadly mega link is dead as always.. :( it's a really good scene with many animations, basicly it's like his another scene called Virtual Sweetheart. You can see it in the first page of this link Much thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: yuptree

adamernst

Donor
Dec 12, 2017
Guys anyone have TGC's BDSM Scene "Kinky Pleasures" ? Sadly mega link is dead as always.. :( it's a really good scene with many animations, basicly it's like his another scene called Virtual Sweetheart. You can see it in the first page of this link Much thanks!
hey man both scenes work not correct with v1.20.0.10 are many bugs :(

Stupid3dModeler

Oct 10, 2020
Guys anyone have TGC's BDSM Scene "Kinky Pleasures" ?
It's here if you were looking for it.

hey man both scenes work not correct with v1.20.0.10 are many bugs
The archive contains updated files for version 1.20. Perhaps this will save you from mistakes.

Last edited:

boomins

Jun 28, 2020
Anybody have 'doopa lips'? Patreo of Podflower:

His page on Yiff doesn't have the update:

ionou

May 19, 2020
I really dont know why there people come in here and bitch about the creators as we need them, Just like Crazy i know you all dislike her but if you seen how many models she made in vam hub and the paid one only to her patreon she makes lots of free models for people, we should not hate on the creators just not talk about them if you disagree or dislike there work as many do, im not here to judge only share files.
I can crank out a dozen models a day if I want but it doesn't mean that they are good. After having made so many, we would have thought she would be better at making faces by now but, nope. They're still as weird alien looking as ever. Every time I see a new face she posts on the Hub, I can't help but giggle a little in my head. How can she not realize this and keep cranking them out like rabbits on the Hub.

Honestly, I sometimes even feel a little bad for her, lol. Maybe there are people who dig her work. Who knows.

Derwhatoh

Mar 19, 2020
After having made so many, we would have thought she would be better at making faces by now but, nope. They're still as weird alien looking as ever. Every time I see a new face she posts on the Hub, I can't help but giggle a little in my head.
absolutely 100% this..and the legal threats made it even more funny..."you’re stealing my work and I will take you DOWN" talk was like some hobo on the streets threatening passers by for looking at his shitty sidewalk chalk drawings....it’s actually quite hilarious how odd they look :ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes