Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

kezien

Jan 29, 2020
Anyone has a link for this Link, pretty please ?
I can't believe the standard Link hasn't been ported yet...

TheBlueBlood

Nov 25, 2018
Does anyone have Looks of:

Jill Valentine (Resident Evil, RE HD, REmake, REmaster)
Rebecca Chambers (Resident Evil, RE 0, RE 0 HD Remaster)

from the original first games and not the RE3Remake? I am trying to find those since I got VaM and I am not even sure if they are out there, but getting my hands on those would be a dream come true :love:

Please let me know if anyone has those or can point me in the right direction.
Look around the threads, they're posted.

miscreatedreality

Nov 15, 2020
Maybe someone has Miscreated Reality Body bundle update v26? Old link on mega dead.
The link is always available here It's about 1½-2 years of work for only $10

Also, just a heads up for you guys - I'm currently balancing my workload between several projects and this project is the most unprofitable for now.

lol internet

Donor
Sep 8, 2019
do you have some theagle recent stuff? or ReignMocap? or Kaimuto ?... :)
Nope, sorry, but I'm getting better at VaM every day, learning a lot while fixing old scenes, making them is easier than I expected, i may share my own content in the future, and i will try to make something different, i'm really bored of almost identical looking girls. And of course there will be no paywall bullshit.

Who has this content,guys?
Take this my friend:

--------------

Talking about merging VARs so we can have more space on our SSDs, look at my splineVR megapack... I may miss some scenes, if someone has something I don't please share with me by PM, this "megapacks" will be shared as soon as possible, at the torrent project or as separate VARs. Still working on this.

12blobus95

Oct 29, 2020
I need help with my rift s. I know this place is not really about this but please take a look. I was playing wam normaly few days and suddenly today controller tracking went crazy its become really laggy and its messed up. I didnt download any new plugins or stuff for it, also i restarted the game and stuff but no succes. If any one can help me with this I would be very thenkfull.

Edit: I tried other games and they work fine only having issues in wam

mailauto

Jul 12, 2020
Maybe someone has Miscreated Reality Body bundle update v26? Old link on mega dead.
Mirrors :

great plugin btw

Last edited:

danny221221

Nov 16, 2020
Does anyone have the creator code for the latest vam release and also does anyone have paid versons of scenes that thay can give to me for free? thanks

DrunkDragon

Donor
May 26, 2018
I need help with my rift s. I know this place is not really about this but please take a look. I was playing wam normaly few days and suddenly today controller tracking went crazy its become really laggy and its messed up. I didnt download any new plugins or stuff for it, also i restarted the game and stuff but no succes. If any one can help me with this I would be very thenkfull.

Edit: I tried other games and they work fine only having issues in wam
Try making a clean folder with just VaM and additional VARs or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes