Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

rprick

Nov 3, 2019
Im looking for a red pussy texture, you know like really excited (or abused), its hard to make since the seams around the gens are quite strange. I see Zorns latest (monkey trouble) has something like it. But i would be grateful for anything, since i can use it as an outline in creating my own.

Oct 17, 2020
Im looking for a red pussy texture, you know like really excited (or abused), its hard to make since the seams around the gens are quite strange. I see Zorns latest (monkey trouble) has something like it. But i would be grateful for anything, since i can use it as an outline in creating my own.
Instead of directly modifying the GensD, you could use an overlay in the Gen decal slot to do the same thing without affecting the base texture.

Biggest issue will be with blending the skintone differences (but WITHOUT the seaming that happens when you play with the base texture); so you'd have to load your base GenD texture into photoshop/ gimp and your decal as a layer on top, and mess with the HSV values and mask/blur to get them to play nice.

Attached is a random pink vag example someone uploaded, maybe it's some help as a starting point

(If you're already using the gen decal slot, use chokaphi's Decal Maker to load multiple textures/ overlays on top of each other)

Reactions: rprick

someanone

Jun 8, 2017
from your main vam folder, go into saves then scene and make a new folder called TGC then extract that rar into the TGC file
is there any dependency required for this scene ? i tried to play it but the animation not working. i have the exact same problem with TGC virtual sweetheart too

rprick

Nov 3, 2019
Biggest issue will be with blending the skintone differences (but WITHOUT the seaming that happens when you play with the base texture); so you'd have to load your base GenD texture into photoshop/ gimp and your decal as a layer on top, and mess with the HSV values and mask/blur to get them to play nice.

Attached is a random pink vag example someone uploaded, maybe it's some help as a starting point

(If you're already using the gen decal slot, use chokaphi's Decal Maker to load multiple textures/ overlays on top of each other)
Thanks, that's a good starting point!
Although, for the crord gensdecals actually works the same way as the regular textures unfortunately.
That is , I get clipping as soon as i break the alotted alpha. I suppose i could generate extra torso/limbs decal, which might do the trick, but then i need to find out where the seams are and im back to square one.
But like i said, the one you posted serves well as a marker for how far one can stretch.

Wartburg353

May 7, 2020
You might find this useful - load it up as a gen texture and you can see the structure of the gen textures - then you can add as a layer in GIMP with opacity turned down so you can see which bit of the texture you want to edit If you are creating 8k textures, resize it by 200%. number grid.jpg

hesbey

Nov 1, 2019
this is great
"Palm Island" Environment any body got it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes