Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sgrodolo

Sep 1, 2017
If you just want to pull random stuff off Anonfiles/ Mega or play an MMO, ProtonVPN is free with no download limits, unlike TunnelPedoBear or whatever else seems to pass for a free VPN these days.

The speed is... OK. And you can only choose from like 3 servers (for me it's US, Netherlands or JP), but hey it's free (just create an email account somewhere).
P2P is blocked though as well (so no torrents, unless you upgrade :HideThePain: )
It worked, thanks!

eponge

Oct 21, 2017
Done! The files are now renamed at Mega, so you can download them again or just add the "_", sorry for this people, please rename this files or we will end with a VAR chaos, the official name now has the "_" between lol_internet.
Sorry, i'm on Linux and spaces here never gave me problems.
:FacePalm:
Sorry mate, I was wrong about autoloading
To have morphs show in the female/male morph they need to be "autoloaded" (by setting preloadMorphs to true)
Otherwise they are just dependencies of other vars and won't be shown in the morph list.
Linux user here also, I use windows mostly for VaM... problems with illegal characters are linked to python on windows.

SplineVR Lauren with dependencies rather than including them:

Last edited:

Sgrodolo

Sep 1, 2017
Man this c&g studio guy is way too good, shame I got into the game after the yiff.party destruction. Especially the waiting for santa one, diamond dick tier. This vihper guy too, wish I had a credit card.

Reactions: b h

lol internet

Donor
Sep 8, 2019
:FacePalm:
Sorry mate, I was wrong about autoloading
To have morphs show in the female/male morph they need to be "autoloaded" (by setting preloadMorphs to true)
Otherwise they are just dependencies of other vars and won't be shown in the morph list.
Linux user here also, I use windows mostly for VaM... problems with illegal characters are linked to python on windows.

SplineVR Lauren with dependencies rather than including them:
No problem, also thank you for cleaning that VAR, the problem is... I already created a Megapack for splineVR, and doing that work for every scene would be too much for me.
I'm sharing it now BTW.

So this is a pack with all the scenes i could find from splineVR, a lot of them shares the same resources, so making one VAR for every one of them made the files go from more than 5GB to 2.8GB. Enjoy! ;)

Is there any chance you could release this? I have been looking for this for quite some time. Thanks a lot !!!
:giggle:

Sgrodolo

Sep 1, 2017
No problem, also thank you for cleaning that VAR, the problem is... I already created a Megapack for splineVR, and doing that work for every scene would be too much for me.
I'm sharing it now BTW.

So this is a pack with all the scenes i could find from splineVR, a lot of them shares the same resources, so making one VAR for every one of them made the files go from more than 5GB to 2.8GB. Enjoy! ;)

Thanks man. Doesn't the bigger var mean it's gonna have to go through the whole thing every time while loading though?

JINBLADE

May 14, 2020
I'm sharing it now BTW.

INTRESTING! never new var can go so High. I was to learn max was only 700mb? ill now be doing this with all my stuff THANK YOU! for the info

• Love
Reactions: lol internet
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes