Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 17, 2020
Does anyone have any thicc or milfy elves? Always looking for more.

If anyone is into MissuGato's stuff, here is a small dump of the look/ type i'm looking for:

The VAR depends I've attached to this post, read them before use (I badly ported these, there may be issues).
If there is major shit when you load one of these, message me rather than clogging up the forum.

Also the screenshots don't do them any justice (just face shots), I just pulled whatever was saved under /Scene.

kezien

Jan 29, 2020
Not sure why someone would give you grief for the work your doing? I think your doing great!
I'd like to help and as I mentioned before I'm learning how to work with the var format but I was wondering if its possible to combine some of these vars that are from the same creator and the same category?
Vars work as .rar especially for Vam, so it shouldn't be hard to put the files out and work on it (I say this but I never tried to make a .var). For technical questions,you should go on the virt-a-mate discord I think. You're on a thread for content requests and uploads here. Or maybe there's a help thread somewhere in this forum.

vertamatie

Nov 18, 2020
Vars work as .rar especially for Vam, so it shouldn't be hard to put the files out and work on it (I say this but I never tried to make a .var). For technical questions,you should go on the virt-a-mate discord I think. You're on a thread for content requests and uploads here. Or maybe there's a help thread somewhere in this forum.
thanks i'll give that a go

Oct 17, 2020
Once you've generated a VAR via the package manager, you cannot edit it further. It's not a normal RAR or 7z file (in VaMs eyes), even though you can open it with whatever program.
There's some hash check or something that that will break your VAR.

ED: I meant this as an add on to 'Vars work as .rar', VaM is VERY finicky

Reactions: WetZoner and kezien

Pesadilla

Are you sure this isn't a nightmare?
Donor
Sep 28, 2018
Thanks for your response in this matter. I really appreciate it!

Just a week ago, I was in a "patreon-rage-mode", working 24/7 and couldn't give focus on my ordinary work.

When I found the post of my latest release here, totally discourteous for my work, it hit me really hard.

But, I also woke up and it gave me a second thought about what I can do differently. I've now taken a break and some work that was about to release in public, will be kept away from public for a while until I find out new way of distribution.

Piracy, to some extent, as you also wrote, is a way of building a brand and marketing - That's true!

What surprises me most is such availability in a public forum like this! Anyone can just google this up and hit the anonymous download button - It's way easier than create a paypal and patreon account.
I can get your updates for free here, but when i saw your work and the amount of love it has i subscribed and you are one of the only 3 patreons i support.

ISven

May 19, 2017
Hey all,

HELP REQUEST ** if anyone wants to help with something specific.
the thing that's taking the most time is trying to create a thumbnail for each var, all 4500 of them!

I am currently processing letter "O" eg oeshii, oronan etc etc

So I might like help with Vars Starting from the letter P.. to the letter W..

EG, P,Q,R,S,T,U,V,W
any Vars by creator starting with the above letters,
I would like if anyone willing to spend time creating thumbnails for the vars..

The Thumbnail should be in JPG or PNG format. and NAMED Exactly as the VAR is
one example

WadeVRX.RUKK_WVRX_BIO.1.VAR
WadeVRX.RUKK_WVRX_BIO.1.JPG

instead of googleing or searching for a image on google, you will usually find a screenshot inside the var package.
for CLOTHING / SCENES / LOOKS you can open the VAR inside the 7zip file manager or even winrar, and drag and drop the JPG from the saves/scene folder. just 1 JPG per VAR.
For clothing it's usually inside the custom/clothes folder.

if you can do this for bunch of vars, I can focus more on Conversions

zip up the JPG images you do and send them to me in P.M.
with this assistance I can assure this will release on time :)

The collection of O - X is 2500 VARs, so thats still a lot of work..

anyway my request is that!, if you can be bothered, just pick a random bunch of VARs and get thumbnailing.
I have little gift for you (for VAR project), need time to upload before ;)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: CustomIsntIt

lol internet

Donor
Sep 8, 2019
I'm preparing some morphs, but i need to categorize them so they can be easily found, you may need to do this too, so here's the tool you can use:

Take a look at what you can do with the new morphs. We need variety, so imho teeth and bbw morphs are something desirable. I'll be sharing them soon :D
View attachment 910413 View attachment 910414
Done! :sneaky:

D

Deleted member 2265313

I'm preparing some morphs, but i need to categorize them so they can be easily found, you may need to do this too, so here's the tool you can use:

Take a look at what you can do with the new morphs. We need variety, so imho teeth and bbw morphs are something desirable. I'll be sharing them soon :D
View attachment 910413 View attachment 910414
those teeth are fucking scary. must be british.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes