Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

JCourtney

Sep 27, 2019
Yeah, the VAM Hub was a neat idea and shit, but it just doesn't work because everyone wants to put all their behind a $2 paywall. I think they should integrate some kind of Creator Tip Jar type system. That way you can download some stuff from the HUB and if you like what the creator is putting out, you can throw some dollars at them.

Oct 17, 2020
I am looking for the following PAID dependencies

50shades.Cum_pack_of_9.latest

(Lazy neet here)

Does anyone have any of stenzelo's stuff? I know it was pirated and all but i wouldn't think that would make a difference here. If I'm wrong please tell me so and why.
I'm uploading some of his stuff, will give the link when it's done.
It's not everything, just a small bit though (all I have). Will take all night (shit internet where I am).

I'm interested to see how long the link will last though, because creators take down links very quickly, but Stenz was literally caught selling other peoples assets.

Reactions: HiON

lol internet

Donor
Sep 8, 2019

(Lazy neet here)

I'm uploading some of his stuff, will give the link when it's done.
It's not everything, just a small bit though (all I have). Will take all night (shit internet where I am).

I'm interested to see how long the link will last though, because creators take down links very quickly, but Stenz was literally caught selling other peoples assets.
Converted to VAR:

Oct 17, 2020

While you wait for Kazuma's upload

edit: Woa, good collection Kazuma_the_guy. I think you don't have Karen and Kornelia in there. happy to contribute.
Thank you, I've been looking for them!

Reactions: kezien

TheBlueBlood

Nov 25, 2018
(y)
Hey, is there a place where we can all see Stenzelo's creations? I only want to download what i'll like, but whenever i search his name either on the hub or the directory, his name comes up empty. Even on Patreon it seems to have been deleted.

lol internet

Donor
Sep 8, 2019
Well, i've been porting some things to VAR format, some of them has been already posted here, but others are new, download them my friends. :love:

Already posted here:
50shades.Cumpack_of_9.1.var:
dbxxx.Realistic_dildo.1.var:
Futamagus.HyperPhallus.1.var:

NEW and EXCLUSIVE:
Sickleyield.Big_Boys.1.var (Male chubby morphs):
lol internet.Brodie6.1.var (Male morph):
Cake One.FangTastic.1.var (Some female vampire fangs):
LiquidRust.Chika.1.var (Female morph):
Lyoness.Trini.1.var (Female morph):
guhzcoituz.GC_Adriana.1.var (Female morph):
guhzcoituz.Illusion_Girl.1.var (Female morph):