Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 17, 2020
Hey, is there a place where we can all see Stenzelo's creations? I only want to download what i'll like, but whenever i search his name either on the hub or the directory, his name comes up empty. Even on Patreon it seems to have been deleted.
I've updated the mega folder with thumbnails and sorted it into directories.
Was drunk last night & didn't think that far ahead :HideThePain:

Dose any one have some asian looks that they can share ?
VamLo/ LOJapan/ LO has some decent stuff. I think some (Mayu iirc) are free on the Hub though.
Might need his hair mods as well (also free).

and her

(Ok, the elf isn't Asian, but I still like it a lot)

wundabar

Oct 18, 2020
Does anyone happen to have this morph set? I'm trying to make some actually decent looking anime shit, and this is the best starter morph I could find. Horse thing is fucking terrifying though

eponge

Oct 21, 2017
Hey all,

HELP REQUEST ** if anyone wants to help with something specific.
the thing that's taking the most time is trying to create a thumbnail for each var, all 4500 of them!

I am currently processing letter "O" eg oeshii, oronan etc etc

So I might like help with Vars Starting from the letter P.. to the letter W..

EG, P,Q,R,S,T,U,V,W
any Vars by creator starting with the above letters,
I would like if anyone willing to spend time creating thumbnails for the vars..

The Thumbnail should be in JPG or PNG format. and NAMED Exactly as the VAR is
one example

WadeVRX.RUKK_WVRX_BIO.1.VAR
WadeVRX.RUKK_WVRX_BIO.1.JPG

instead of googleing or searching for a image on google, you will usually find a screenshot inside the var package.
for CLOTHING / SCENES / LOOKS you can open the VAR inside the 7zip file manager or even winrar, and drag and drop the JPG from the saves/scene folder. just 1 JPG per VAR.
For clothing it's usually inside the custom/clothes folder.

if you can do this for bunch of vars, I can focus more on Conversions

zip up the JPG images you do and send them to me in P.M.
with this assistance I can assure this will release on time :)

The collection of O - X is 2500 VARs, so thats still a lot of work..

anyway my request is that!, if you can be bothered, just pick a random bunch of VARs and get thumbnailing.
Sent you 1800 jpg with the format you requested. First pic of scene or appearance or clothing is taken.
We will loose a lot of for vars having multiple content (which shouldn't exists from the first place) but anyway..

Here's a gallery of some thumbs:

Last edited:

miscreatedreality

Nov 15, 2020
I apologize for my long post but I think this merited a response

I feel for you, I really do. But I think you and I well know that piracy are impossible to completely prevent. And, frankly, I doubt shaming others for it will accomplish anything except to get hostile responses. To be blunt, it is just a waste of your time.

<snip>

All in all, the importance of marketing and building the brand loyalty cannot be overstated.
Thanks for your response in this matter. I really appreciate it!

Just a week ago, I was in a "patreon-rage-mode", working 24/7 and couldn't give focus on my ordinary work.

When I found the post of my latest release here, totally discourteous for my work, it hit me really hard.

But, I also woke up and it gave me a second thought about what I can do differently. I've now taken a break and some work that was about to release in public, will be kept away from public for a while until I find out new way of distribution.

Piracy, to some extent, as you also wrote, is a way of building a brand and marketing - That's true!

What surprises me most is such availability in a public forum like this! Anyone can just google this up and hit the anonymous download button - It's way easier than create a paypal and patreon account.

lol internet

Donor
Sep 8, 2019

Just a week ago, I was in a "patreon-rage-mode", working 24/7 and couldn't give focus on my ordinary work.

When I found the post of my latest release here, totally discourteous for my work, it hit me really hard.

But, I also woke up and it gave me a second thought about what I can do differently. I've now taken a break and some work that was about to release in public, will be kept away from public for a while until I find out new way of distribution.

Piracy, to some extent, as you also wrote, is a way of building a brand and marketing - That's true!

What surprises me most is such availability in a public forum like this! Anyone can just google this up and hit the anonymous download button - It's way easier than create a paypal and patreon account.
Man, i love your work, but i can't pay for every single Patreon out there, and i'm not only talking about VaM, there is a lot of content out there behind paywalls, i would prefer MeshedVR to pay you for your hard work and make it default on VaM, McGrubber, Regolo and others are doing great work too, but coming from the Skyrim mod community where there is TONS of free mods with much more work than any VaM scene i just see this paywall thing as bullshit. I can't believe some people are making hundreds of dollars just making VaM looks, for real, i could go that way too but i don't want to be part of the problem.

kezien

Jan 29, 2020
What surprises me most is such availability in a public forum like this!
I think one of the main problems is also the fact that there's so much different creators for VAM out there. Amidst a lot of genuinely good creators are a lot of others who just have one or two good models/scripts, sometime even not, but still go on patreon. Sometime you're just going to download a scene or model to see it's sh*t or just a basic model with a few tweaked free morphs.
As some have already said, it would be a good idea to make some kind of creator community. it would give a better availability and visibility on the products, people wouldn't lose their money on disappointing stuff, and it could also be a way to have some kind of quality control.

For exemple, I'd love to make a scene using two paid models from two patreon creators, with hair from another one, assets from another and scripts from another. Let's say I want to sell it, do I need to expect people to buy every copyrighted things from every other creators to be able to play the scene ?
Now if there was a system that permit every creator to get money if someone buys my scene, I think it would be way more efficient.
Tissues are expensive...

Last edited:

vertamatie

Nov 18, 2020

(Lazy neet here)

I'm uploading some of his stuff, will give the link when it's done.
It's not everything, just a small bit though (all I have). Will take all night (shit internet where I am).

I'm interested to see how long the link will last though, because creators take down links very quickly, but Stenz was literally caught selling other peoples assets.
oh thank you thank you thank you!!! :)

I had everything from Yiffparty up until about a month ago when my hard drive decided it didn't want to be nice anymore and crashed hard. I ran every recovery tool i could get my hands on and nodda. The drive was just dead. Unfortuately i had no backup so i lost WELL OVER 400GB of Vam stuff I had been er collecting since it started. Both paid and unpaid stuff. So now I have to start from the beginning. I'll never get the original stuff back but eh a good bit of it was trash and didn't carry forward. Had I know about this site before the crash I would have been sharing, because sharing is caring. ;)
Anyways, I'll be happy to share what I have but I thing everyone has everything I have already.

I would like to learn how to create Var files and maybe take some of these crazy single vars that are for like hair by the same creator and put them into a single var. I mean come on, 30 different hair styles from the same person each in its own var? Or does it have to work that way? Same with many of the other things like clothes and well about everything.

vertamatie

Nov 18, 2020

While you wait for Kazuma's upload

edit: Woa, good collection Kazuma_the_guy. I think you don't have Karen and Kornelia in there. happy to contribute.

Thank you!!!!

Reactions: kezien

vertamatie

Nov 18, 2020

Not sure why someone would give you grief for the work your doing? I think your doing great!
I'd like to help and as I mentioned before I'm learning how to work with the var format but I was wondering if its possible to combine some of these vars that are from the same creator and the same category?

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes