Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

eponge

Oct 21, 2017
Done! :sneaky:

Nice.
If you don't mind, you should name creator as lol_internet without space. Any strange caracters (space, [, #, ..) break some tools.
Also you shouldn't set preloadMorphs to True for var containing single elements as it doesn't make sense if I understand correctly. These are only for multiple elements var like a scene which includes a look, you set that look to autopreload to have that available to others. That's a workaround for people packaging multiple things in var I'd say but should be used with care. As it probably makes vam loading much longer. I will investigate my collection right now for that aspect actually.

ISven

May 19, 2017
Thanks for the share, but google drive links are instantly nuked because they have such small traffic limits. Use anonfiles.
I upload that in speed (internet problem in my neighborhood). If anyone want upload the pack on another place he can.

understandtim

Aug 8, 2016
Saddly link is dead in the water. Anyone able to offer up a link for miss iceland? Been wanting it since I saw her.
Anybody have Peteythekittler's stuff?
Normally I don't fill requests for people who are brand new/haven't contributed, but I haven't posted anything in a while. Enjoy.

If anyone has Niko3dx's latest stuff at all, I'd appreciate it.

understandtim

Aug 8, 2016
Wonder if someone really donate this big ass money lmfao XD idk what is the point of $420 and being a memegod, got the dude's respect :D it's literally same with $200 one. Accept or not 420 and 200 $ are way too much for this shit, just saying. Some creators can be crazy.
Has to do with the psychological idea of anchoring. Same reason when you go to a restaurant, they'll have an option that's say.. $120, and then the rest of the meals are like $30-40. It makes the "normal" priced ones seem like a steal.

That, or these creators are just dumb. They know no one will probably ever subscribe to that tier.. but just in case.

anon7394

Nov 5, 2020
Enjoy!
how are you supposed to install this? i see no instructions anywhere on any site or in the text file. i tried and theres no room or other assets and the buttons dont do anything but partially dim the lights

lol internet

Donor
Sep 8, 2019
those teeth are fucking scary. must be british.
Scary? More like yaeba. I mean, i'm an spaniard so i have to hate those pesky brit pirates, but let's be honest, what is scary or sexy is something that has more to do with culture than facts, as you can see some japanese see this teeth as sexy or kawaii:
Nice.
If you don't mind, you should name creator as lol_internet without space. Any strange caracters (space, [, #, ..) break some tools.
Also you shouldn't set preloadMorphs to True for var containing single elements as it doesn't make sense if I understand correctly. These are only for multiple elements var like a scene which includes a look, you set that look to autopreload to have that available to others. That's a workaround for people packaging multiple things in var I'd say but should be used with care. As it probably makes vam loading much longer. I will investigate my collection right now for that aspect actually.
Done! The files are now renamed at Mega, so you can download them again or just add the "_", sorry for this people, please rename this files or we will end with a VAR chaos, the official name now has the "_" between lol_internet.
Sorry, i'm on Linux and spaces here never gave me problems.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: xsnowx and eponge

idiot420

Feb 21, 2020
how are you supposed to install this? i see no instructions anywhere on any site or in the text file. i tried and theres no room or other assets and the buttons dont do anything but partially dim the lights
from your main vam folder, go into saves then scene and make a new folder called TGC then extract that rar into the TGC file

Reactions: kazuma_the_guy

linkleguedin

May 8, 2020
Normally I don't fill requests for people who are brand new/haven't contributed, but I haven't posted anything in a while. Enjoy.

If anyone has Niko3dx's latest stuff at all, I'd appreciate it.
Thank you,
anyone have Henna look ?

Oct 17, 2020
Got any idea how to reach anonfiles in my country without having to pay for a vpn?
If you just want to pull random stuff off Anonfiles/ Mega or play an MMO, ProtonVPN is free with no download limits, unlike TunnelPedoBear or whatever else seems to pass for a free VPN these days.

The speed is... OK. And you can only choose from like 3 servers (for me it's US, Netherlands or JP), but hey it's free (just create an email account somewhere).
P2P is blocked though as well (so no torrents, unless you upgrade :HideThePain: )

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes