Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

dmoot

Sep 28, 2020
Last call for RARE / PAID VARS,
Private Message me
If you have paid vars, let me know, we can add them to the collection for the TORRENT that releases Mid December.
What's the cutoff to get stuff into the torrent? I have some stuff people are asking for but I need to prep it, and I need to stop lurking and unlock pm's

hesbey

Nov 1, 2019
Last call for RARE / PAID VARS,
Private Message me
If you have paid vars, let me know, we can add them to the collection for the TORRENT that releases Mid December.
If you gonna share it on mid Dec. what is the point of last call ? You are not gonna upload it today or tomorrow right ?

pressanykey

Sep 1, 2019
is mega always very slow on upload. at one point i was getting 7kb/s. i have fiber to my house and mega getting less then dial up speed.

tna20

Jul 11, 2019
I like it that people start thinking again how to exchange stuff
But I am not sure if a Torrent or Discord is adequate or convenient.

What's the cutoff to get stuff into the torrent?

Answer:
H8tXtract tried with a torrent and it failed because people only leeched but did not share.

Torrent means you would need an Anti-Leech-Tracker but even this can be evaded
If you do not do this, this will happen: No Seeders - only leechers

----
What against a Discord?

Same problem. People mostly requesting and links get taken down plus many rules not all support and want - where is the fun in that?

maybe a very small discord with only 20 people where everyone covers another creator (problem is different price tags of creators) - but you could cover 20 creators and share stuff

---
I would prefer private exchange with some people or a board or system with an upload/download ratio
I switch creators from time to time and I am not willing to give it away for leechers and lurkers who dont do nothing. If a leecher provides some value like "is a good mod" or whatever - welcome - you can provide value without money , you can fulfill old requests for example

if you only want to leech: we do not need you

Last edited:
Jul 8, 2018
I don't like the idea of a torrent simply because out of 20GB of content i'd probably only want 0.5-1.5GB. I don't want to waste space downloading such a large archive only to have to go through it and delete it all. An index of simple download links preferably not MEGA would be alot more reasonable since people can pick and choose what they want. Thumbnails next to download links would also be good. Looking through this thread for content it's hard to tell what people are sharing since it's only a name and when that name is of some made up look it's difficult to know what your getting. Would be nice to have things categorised into Looks, Clothing, Scenes, Scripts, Other and then each item or pack of a few related items in seperate download links maybe with a couple of mirrors and a thumbnail. Just my thoughts on the matter. I do understand this is free and no one has to do this and thank you everyone who has shared content on here.

DeusEsca

May 6, 2020
I don't like the idea of a torrent simply because out of 20GB of content i'd probably only want 0.5-1.5GB. I don't want to waste space downloading such a large archive only to have to go through it and delete it all. An index of simple download links preferably not MEGA would be alot more reasonable since people can pick and choose what they want. Thumbnails next to download links would also be good. Looking through this thread for content it's hard to tell what people are sharing since it's only a name and when that name is of some made up look it's difficult to know what your getting. Would be nice to have things categorised into Looks, Clothing, Scenes, Scripts, Other and then each item or pack of a few related items in seperate download links maybe with a couple of mirrors and a thumbnail. Just my thoughts on the matter. I do understand this is free and no one has to do this and thank you everyone who has shared content on here.
You don't have to download the whole torrent, most clients have the ability to pick out what to download in a file browser within the client.

Evarcha

Jul 18, 2020
Guys, you can try searching for var here. Just testing the server, it may be slow, sorry.

I hope I don't get banned for spamming links)

Please don't click "Download all files" on the main, it's ~30gb, it will take forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes