Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shitbeard

May 29, 2018
After some time living from the content you guys shared here i decided to pay up and share everything i have.... so if anyone wants something from vecterror, best of, sirap, Dilldoe, Tiseb or jackaroo give me a shout and ill do my best to satisfy your needs.
If you can, please share Dilldoe, Tiseb, Sirap or Bestof, please.

Going to share something too.
Lingerie Set L02 by YameteOuji

jackwhitewalk

Jun 19, 2020
What about something like resilio sync (formerly known as btsync)

Advantages:
+ Decentralized. Links can't get taken down
+ New VARS can be added, unlike torrents, where you would have to create a new torrent every time new content is added
+ Has selective download/selective sync, so you don't have to download the whole 30GB+ library if you don't want to
+ Has controls for sharing. Read-write keys can be shared with "moderators" only who are responsible for adding content. Everyone else gets the read-only key. A separate key can be setup where anyone is free to upload stuff, and the "moderators" can curate this to add to the main share.

I like it that people start thinking again how to exchange stuff
But I am not sure if a Torrent or Discord is adequate or convenient.

What's the cutoff to get stuff into the torrent?

Answer:
H8tXtract tried with a torrent and it failed because people only leeched but did not share.

Torrent means you would need an Anti-Leech-Tracker but even this can be evaded

----
What against a Discord?

Same problem. People mostly requesting and links get taken down plus many rules not all support and want - where is the fun in that?

maybe a very small discord with only 20 people where everyone covers another creator (problem is different price tags of creators) - but you could cover 20 creators and share stuff

---
I would prefer private exchange with some people or a board or system with an upload/download ratio
I switch creators from time to time and I am not willing to give it away for leechers and lurkers who dont do nothing. If a leecher provides some value like "is a good mod" or whatever - welcome - you can provide value without money , you can fulfill old requests for example

if you only want to leech: we do not need you

n2pics

Oct 11, 2017
Guys, you can try searching for var here. Just testing the server, it may be slow, sorry.

I hope I don't get banned for spamming links)

Please don't click "Download all files" on the main, it's ~30gb, it will take forever.
Thanks!

vrmania

Jul 8, 2020
Guys, you can try searching for var here. Just testing the server, it may be slow, sorry.

Please don't click "Download all files" on the main, it's ~30gb, it will take forever.
U Are awesome!

lol internet

Donor
Sep 8, 2019
What about something like resilio sync (formerly known as btsync)

Advantages:
+ Decentralized. Links can't get taken down
+ New VARS can be added, unlike torrents, where you would have to create a new torrent every time new content is added
+ Has selective download/selective sync, so you don't have to download the whole 30GB+ library if you don't want to
+ Has controls for sharing. Read-write keys can be shared with "moderators" only who are responsible for adding content. Everyone else gets the read-only key. A separate key can be setup where anyone is free to upload stuff, and the "moderators" can curate this to add to the main share.
That's a nice idea, but keep in mind that soon we will have VAM2.0 and everyone should move to Genesis8 (a much better model) and a lot of scripts and scenes will change. This torrent will be the ultimate download for VAM1.X and in a year or so we will be more interested in the next version.
We can think about this in the future :)

• Haha
Reactions: xsnowx and WetZoner

jackwhitewalk

Jun 19, 2020
Ahhh, so this torrent is meant as an archive! It's not meant to be updated continuously. Which explains why there is a "last call" for VARS.

That's a nice idea, but keep in mind that soon we will have VAM2.0 and everyone should move to Genesis8 (a much better model) and a lot of scripts and scenes will change. This torrent will be the ultimate download for VAM1.X and in a year or so we will be more interested in the next version.
We can think about this in the future :)

Reactions: CustomIsntIt

jeffsvams

Dec 24, 2019

I'll upload some stuff to you when i get time later ;) edit nico3dx now inbound

Last edited:
Reactions: curb71
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes