Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Butcher

Aug 28, 2018
What about something like resilio sync (formerly known as btsync)

Advantages:
+ Decentralized. Links can't get taken down
+ New VARS can be added, unlike torrents, where you would have to create a new torrent every time new content is added
+ Has selective download/selective sync, so you don't have to download the whole 30GB+ library if you don't want to
+ Has controls for sharing. Read-write keys can be shared with "moderators" only who are responsible for adding content. Everyone else gets the read-only key. A separate key can be setup where anyone is free to upload stuff, and the "moderators" can curate this to add to the main share.
might be better for our line of work. It functions like Resilio sync but its free and open source. The free version of resilio does not have end to end encryption through TLS. With SyncThing we can have read only, file versioning with staggered method for safer backups in case a moderator goes on a killing spree nuking everything. It even offers relaying in case people want full anonymity but it will be at slower speeds since so many hops to go through. For robust setup you could setup Syncthing running through Zerotier for double encryption and faster speeds with no need for relaying from syncthing volunteers.
Decentalized is the way to go, as we see with our friend that made that nextcloud server, it is slow and hangs with many requests. With Syncthing, Resilio and Torrents, more demands = faster DL speeds. A central server is slower for everyone and if it gets killed, all data is inaccessible.

Evarcha

Jul 18, 2020
I was just gonna ask if we were allowed to upload content to this repository, or if we had to PM you personally. There were a few directories where I noticed content I had that wasn't listed and wanted to contribute, but it looks like the server is down...

Either way, thank you for this bro :PogChamp:
You can fill it with anything you want, but i guess it will be slow. Its not realy down, just my tinny server can't handle this load

Bfrop

Dec 22, 2017
Guys, you can try searching for var here. Just testing the server, it may be slow, sorry.

I hope I don't get banned for spamming links)

Please don't click "Download all files" on the main, it's ~30gb, it will take forever.
It really misses a picture describing the Var, considering you even can't browse some patreon, you have no idea what you are downloading.
It should be mandatory for each Uploaded Vars to come with a picture of its contents.

Last edited:

Evarcha

Jul 18, 2020
It really misses a picture describing the Var, considering you even can't browse some patreon, you have no idea what you are downloading.
It should be mandatory for each Uploaded Vars to come with a picture of its content.
You just need to know what you need. There are other places to view content that are much better and more convenient.

Reactions: NakedSnakeCQC

kezien

Jan 29, 2020
Hi, anyone got ?
pics on
I don't remember the name of the actress but I'm pretty sure I had a crush on that one.
Edit : Morena Baccarin... <3

lol internet

Donor
Sep 8, 2019
might be better for our line of work. It functions like Resilio sync but its free and open source. The free version of resilio does not have end to end encryption through TLS. With SyncThing we can have read only, file versioning with staggered method for safer backups in case a moderator goes on a killing spree nuking everything. It even offers relaying in case people want full anonymity but it will be at slower speeds since so many hops to go through. For robust setup you could setup Syncthing running through Zerotier for double encryption and faster speeds with no need for relaying from syncthing volunteers.
Decentalized is the way to go, as we see with our friend that made that nextcloud server, it is slow and hangs with many requests. With Syncthing, Resilio and Torrents, more demands = faster DL speeds. A central server is slower for everyone and if it gets killed, all data is inaccessible.
It looks much better than Resilio, i will investigate it.
Anyone got a code for vam 1.20.1.5?
Creator key for 1.20.X: C28571

kezien

Jan 29, 2020
Guys, you can try searching for var here. Just testing the server, it may be slow, sorry.

I hope I don't get banned for spamming links)

Please don't click "Download all files" on the main, it's ~30gb, it will take forever.
I have a few Alter3go looks for you

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes