Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bfrop

Dec 22, 2017
Guys.
I can't remember all the var i have in my folder by name but i would remember the look of it, be it a scene, character, cloth etc.
Because the only way to know is to download it first, and considering the download speed it would be wise to be able chose.
So we have to take advantage of the image viewing capability of and any similar service like google drive or mega folders.
Listen up, It's easy as f***:

Load your var
Hit "print screen"
Open "Paint" (tm)
Hit "ctrl v"
Hit "ctrl s"
Rename the image to the var name then upload it with your var, done.
Come on now, it won't hurt i swear.

Reactions: WetZoner

brenry

Apr 13, 2020
if you're looking for A3 content, might refer back to page 127 of this thread, Karl VAMarx references the mega that A3 himself maintains for his free collection in var where the bulk of that free material can be found. There was only a couple of the .vars I could tell on that russian site that weren't in the free collection like Dana, Odette, and something about a showcase scene.

Last edited:

kezien

Jan 29, 2020
re A3's that kezien mirrored and ones listed on that slow russian site.
Back on page #127 of this thread Karl VAMarx references the mega that A3 himself maintains for his free collection in var format. The ones in the russian collection or the anon links are not paid premium content, and if you get them through A3's mega free it is ordered in directory structure ready to put into the asset directly complete with .jpg sample.
Yea it's possible it's free stuff, hard to differentiate with everything on the addonpack folder. pretty sure I got them from yiff. Still I love those looks :p

Oct 17, 2020
Why are clothes so heavy btw?
If you're asking in general:
Probably because a lot of creators/ porters don't change the physics weight value, and leave it at a default value of 1 (or very close to 1).
Maybe they even turn up 'Iterations' while porting and turn it off before they save the item. Iterations can produe the same effect at high GPU usage cost

If you're asking how to change the weight:
Click the small 'customize' button on the clothing item -> Physics tab -> adjust weight slider to what you prefer
Works best in tandem with turning up the 'Iterations' slider, but this is very performance heavy.

If you're asking philosophically:
Clothes are witness to the sins of the wearer, thus they share their burden.

Sgrodolo

Sep 1, 2017
If you're asking in general:
Probably because a lot of creators/ porters don't change the physics weight value, and leave it at a default value of 1 (or very close to 1).
Maybe they even turn up 'Iterations' while porting and turn it off before they save the item. Iterations can produe the same effect at high GPU usage cost

If you're asking how to change the weight:
Click the small 'customize' button on the clothing item -> Physics tab -> adjust weight slider to what you prefer
Works best in tandem with turning up the 'Iterations' slider, but this is very performance heavy.

If you're asking philosophically:
Clothes are witness to the sins of the wearer, thus they share their burden.
I meant in file size, HA

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes