Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

enzoerine

Mar 15, 2020

great

woud love to see:
selene

Tessa

Rachel 1102

Millie

Nina 1006

Hailey

Elie

Sk81022

Aug 5, 2020
Plz Doe's anybody have this ?

Jeriho3

Aug 13, 2019
great

woud love to see:
selene

Tessa

Rachel 1102

Millie

Nina 1006

Hailey

Elie
Here:

Oct 17, 2020
Is there any easy way to convert old scene files to the .var archive ?
Yes and no.

The "easy" part is packaging the VAR, but the "hard" (more like tedious) part is making sure the scene or look correctly references a dependency.

This is annoying because old scenes refence old files. The old files may never have ever been ported to VAR.
Sooo, now you have more than one thing to port into multiple VARs.

I say 'port into multiple VARs' because if you just bundle the dependencies into one VAR, we end up back at square one with duplicate items and wasted HDD space.
If the dependencies are separated, we are all happy because we have fewer files and more space. There are exceptions, but not very often.
But more work for you, yay?

If you are really interested in porting things to VAR, PM me and I can try walking you through porting a scene or give you some tips.

(It's VERY tedious, just be prepared for the boredom.)

understandtim

Aug 8, 2016
great

woud love to see:
selene

Tessa

Rachel 1102

Millie

Nina 1006

Hailey

Elie
You asked for one and got it.. then asked for like 3 and got them. If you're requesting like 10 VARs, you might as well just shell out the $5 and be able to get them all yourself and support the creator tbh. Just gets tedious.

eponge

Oct 21, 2017
Hi,

Can people please test these KamiGato VAR Conversions.
I am wanting to know if they load correctly or notice any problems?
They seem ok but, as half of vars I've inspected, they include things that could be just dependencies. Like DieTrying morphs are already part of Import Reloaded Lite.
As they have autoloadmorph disabled, though, these bundled deps will not clutter morph list with double and should not make loading time worse.
So I don't think that's a major problem, just a few MB wasted in these vars. Some waste hundred of megabytes. IIRC someone slimed down SplineVR from 5.5G to 2.5G and if you look carefully there's only 0.7G of real content. 10% of the original size.. Not critizing him, but as a lot of creators, we end up with extra GB of duplicated content. As I've said earlier its the prize of Vam leaving a lot of freedom to the creators. Sometimes, it becomes a drawback if not correctly used. I agree its not always easy to make proper vars without visual inspection of the var content. Creators are creators, not all programmers.

Last edited:

eponge

Oct 21, 2017
CustomIsntIt , with that 5000 vars, did your loading took a big hit? With 2500 vars, I can really notice the slow down after the menu appearance. Also adding a person is very long now.

ThreeLeggedMan

May 8, 2020
Literally so deep web that James Cameron is still looking for it after he reached the bottom of the Mariana Trench

Us plebs just hope to get an invite someday :cry:
This sounds so ridiculous bro.. i mean what is this secrecy for? is that some website or discord etc? it's seems like every mod and things shared free there or something like that right? i don't get it.

Oct 17, 2020
This sounds so ridiculous bro.. i mean what is this secrecy for? is that some website or discord etc? it's seems like every mod and things shared free there or something like that right? i don't get it.
The secrecy? I mean come on man... VaM uses Daz assets... And Daz is like a huge conglomerate. A very greedy conglomerate.

People sharing their Daz stuff or derivatives, well they don't last very long (their contract with life gets revoked)

Even some f95 users have sadly been lost
RIP greed punisher, I miss you bro:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes