Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dankatron

Jul 6, 2020
Is MisuGato the same creator / AKA
Gato87
C&G Studio

my local loose files are confusing the fuk outta me
I believe they are different people despite the similar names.. There is a potential that it might be Gato doing his own work but the references in the Patron bios would make you think they have no affiliation to one another

ThreeLeggedMan

May 8, 2020
The secrecy? I mean come on man... VaM uses Daz assets... And Daz is like a huge conglomerate. A very greedy conglomerate.

People sharing their Daz stuff or derivatives, well they don't last very long (their contract with life gets revoked)

Even some f95 users have sadly been lost
RIP greed punisher, I miss you bro:cry:
Bitchass dude :D you joking with me bro ? friend told me you trolling me.. there is no f65 lmao, that guy spelling wrong... you got me when saying this with seriousness "Damn f65 I hate them! Always stealing our cred and now they take our mods" shit don't do that again man.. :D

eponge

Oct 21, 2017
Loading times have taken a HIT!
the beta helps heaps I'm on 1.20.1.4 and that helped.

try removing all LFE VARs as a test let me know if that helps at all?
I think one of the LFEs are a problem
Humm didn't see much difference but I'll keep LFE out of vam and check for a few tries.
Also checked the content of its var, pretty well done actually.
Could be window$ 10 not able to handle so many files, when you count files within vars it ends up being half a million :eek:
I will monitor file access and give my results if any.
Just upgrading to 1.20.1.5 which came out a few days. Forgot about that.
Thanks

• Red Heart
Reactions: CustomIsntIt

Alphalfa

Sep 3, 2020
I would like to run a side project to accumulate users save files for any adjustments they have made to scenes or models contained within the VAR pack. I'm thinking about voting for which scene to improve, having contests to improve it, etc.... This would be a more ongoing daily project. This is an additional project for me to manage on my own. It will really put some collective hours into the advancement and realism of each scene. You know you've loaded up just about every scene and been displeased with this part or that part, or changed the model and had to make endless adjustments until you got it a little better. Everyone has done that. It's time to share and compete even. We can all end up with the absolute best of the best.

Alphalfa

Sep 3, 2020
I would like to run a side project to accumulate users save files for any adjustments they have made to scenes or models contained within the VAR pack. I'm thinking about voting for which scene to improve, having contests to improve it, etc.... This would be a more ongoing daily project. This is an additional project for me to manage on my own. It will really put some collective hours into the advancement and realism of each scene. You know you've loaded up just about every scene and been displeased with this part or that part, or changed the model and had to make endless adjustments until you got it a little better. Everyone has done that. It's time to share and compete even. We can all end up with the absolute best of the best.
I began a thread for this. I half assed it for now, but wanted to get it at least started so everyone can begin providing saves and getting suggestions out there for which scenes should be focused on first. Hopefully we can get every scene and model perfected and reperfected and learn from the communities collective successes and failures

pressanykey

Sep 1, 2019
i dont know if anyone else has been doing this as well, but lately i have just been merging 2 looks together to make a new look. about 20% of the time it works and the new look is better then the 2 it came from, sometimes i can adjust the morphs on the ones that fail to get them to work. but since merging only takes 30sec to a minute its an easy and fast way to get new looks or improved model looks. especially for me because i have no artistic talent.

Alphalfa

Sep 3, 2020
i dont know if anyone else has been doing this as well, but lately i have just been merging 2 looks together to make a new look. about 20% of the time it works and the new look is better then the 2 it came from, sometimes i can adjust the morphs on the ones that fail to get them to work. but since merging only takes 30sec to a minute its an easy and fast way to get new looks or improved model looks. especially for me because i have no artistic talent.
lol I started doing that yesterday. When I first loaded up VaM and was completely unfamiliar with things, I tried playing around with it like 2 times with epic fails, but always always always considered trying more. I was just mastering all the basic and intermediate levels of VaM before I got back to it. I agree, the end result can tend to be much better and more natural looking. It tends to help A LOT to check the "lock controlled..." box. When merging 2 looks, I like to use the morph presets tab rather than the appearance or general preset tabs. Pretty instant results. Whenever I load a new model up for the first time, I save the preset under every preset tab except glutes and breast I think. General, Appearance, Morph, Hair, Clothing, Skin. That way I can pull everything in at once, or any combination of can be applied to any other model. I would definitely be interested in loading up what you come up with so I can see first hand. If you have models you want to keep pretty much to yourself, I understand and won't share further than myself. I have my own beauties I'm not quite ready to put out on the street yet lol

Reactions: anemone7

pressanykey

Sep 1, 2019
1606624944558.png
1606624975193.png
bottom image is the merge dont remember what other model i used but i just use appearance preset and merge then mess with the morphs if something looks promising. i dont mind sharing, only have a few good ones so far and none saved as scene but heres the appearance preset

pressanykey

Sep 1, 2019
i think your method might be better to pick and choose what to morph etc ill try that next. sometimes the body morphs work but face doesnt so would be nice to keep only what came out good

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
Literally so deep web that James Cameron is still looking for it after he reached the bottom of the Mariana Trench

Us plebs just hope to get an invite someday :cry:
Rumors has it that anyone who had gotten this invite and joined it were never seen or heard from again. Allegedly, it was run by a female homicidal maniacal lunatic psycho (whew! that was a mouthful) with big, beautiful breasts, the sights of which would overwhelm and kill anyone instantly. :oops: 'Tis the dangerous power of big melons.

Of course, this is probably just a fanciful legend but you never know. :cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: kazuma_the_guy

botpot66

Oct 27, 2020
anyone got Nial or Kaimuto scenes? All links were on yiff.party, and it's gone unfortunately.

Last edited:

Bfrop

Dec 22, 2017
Check back soon, I Just completed them, that mega link will eventually contain 3x 7Z archives
Uploading Now,

also uploading a Clothing Pack i recently Found called Hellhawk
Converted to VARs

Individual VARs from HellHalk Pack

ALL-in-1 MEGA Clothing Pak

All Uploads Scheduled to complete about 1 Hr

The physics of the cloths is fucked beyond repair. What a shame, you can't adjust shit everything is broken...

Last edited:

Sarif

Jan 10, 2018
Hi all pirates
I work hard on the most realistic models,
will only be set to f65.
Here is a small tasting:
I know these models. What do you mean "work hard on [them]" ? What have you achieved so far and what's your plan for converting them to VAM ? Since they are 3d scans I assume it gives you extra work ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes