Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadripper

Jan 20, 2019
Hi, any updates on the upload? Also, just a reminder that a minimum of 3 posts is required for you to share any links here or else nobody will see it, in case you already posted it.
Hi, im quite new to virt a mate. Can someone please explain what is vamx 1.1 or vam2X? I'm currently running 1.20 or something. not to sure, as I said very new to this :)

loko123321

Sep 2, 2018
Hi, im quite new to virt a mate. Can someone please explain what is vamx 1.1 or vam2X? I'm currently running 1.20 or something. not to sure, as I said very new to this :)
Also pretty new to VAM here. vamx, from what I know, is basically a very customizable scene that also incudes a custom UI that makes vam alot easier to use. vam2X I think is the upcoming version of vam in development that's being rewritten from scratch to have better UI, graphics and performance?

Last edited:

Deadripper

Jan 20, 2019
Also pretty new to VAM here. vamx, from what I know, is basically a very customizable scene that also incudes a custom UI that makes vam alot easier to use. vam2X I think is the upcoming version of vam in development that's being rewritten from scratch to have better UI, graphics and performance?
Is there a mating press scene anywhere?
Try Dollmaster plugin

The_Butcher

Aug 28, 2018
So I ran vam into a sandbox and traced all file access (950'000 lines to look at..). Rough analysis:
Loading time of VAM independently of vars is strange, small reads of files in VAMdata.
Then obviously VAM parses all vars, prefs, fav, .. but it seems rather fast.
I haven't seen particular VAR creating problem (but I'd need to plot time differences between vars..)

On my particular installs:
Bad files have been rmoved: wrong naming, corrupted ones (broken zip format). I don't think they affect much time as it didn't change much. Also had one with circular dependencies (A requests B and B requests A).
I also removed massive var which include others content.
So I can't tell you which ones, I erased them already.
I also removed all custom old format files (300GB).
Overall it didn't change much.

In the end, for reference, I have 120GB within 2500 vars.

Windows: Stupid defender keps on scanning a 120KB file which is from.. Microsoft. Also search indexing tries to index content of var (I associated .var with 7Zip, I wouldn't advice doing that) and also pdf (I have a few hundreds and some are 40MB+).

So... at first glance, it just seems to be the amount of vars that influence loading time.
Did you try loading vam with vars only no loose files in custom folder? I thought the var meta.json speeds things up by telling vam all files available from that meta file without needing to scan every file. Like looking in a phonebook for someone instead of knocking of every door in the neighborhood.

My initial load time is crap but after loading default chic, I can load 20 more scenes instantly. And my vam folders are a mess. Too lazy to prune. But that christmas gift we all getting, will nuke my current install and start again with fresh install. Even plan on stripping them all down to make mega single vars looks,clothing,hair,assets and scenes.

Also I would turn of indexing windows service if you have a ssd or nvme drive. That slows so much down and slowly kills your nand drive with constant reads and writes. Indexing was great back in the 40MB/s HDD days. Even try excluding your custom, saves and vam cache folders in windows defender. I have many folders that windows has no business scanning constantly. Setting your swap file a set size is better then letting windows decide what size you need. Just set min/max size the same amount of your ram. If you got the extra drives, set swap page file on another drive not on C drive.

soni666

Jun 24, 2018
very real:

have ?

I m no have :-(

pbam

May 22, 2018
it's a sad night :(
so sad in fact that the torrent project isn't as good as I hoped!

5379 VARs, after running a FILE Duplicate finder, it found 311 Pairs of DUPLICATES

the LIST OF VARs is reduced to only 5068 VARs

It's a DARK DARK Day indeed! my fiends :(

Just had a user with a glorious VAR LIST! 96 VARs incoming..
muahahahahhaa
that's still an insane amount lol. what file duplicate finder are you using per chance?

Feb 29, 2020
I know I asked a while ago, sorry if it seems spammy. Anyone was able to get their hands on the "2 Girls Look" from virtamouse? The 2 broke girls look?

Reactions: piper84

Sexypeachgames

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Does anyone know if there is a Bulma or Nami look? I've only manged to find mostly realisitc looks which are great but would love to see some Anime girls

Reactions: piper84
Oct 4, 2020
Hi All, can someone please tell me where to find this model? (free or paid) Vamdeluxe used her to show his hair presets here: THANK YOU!

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes