Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

soni666

Jun 24, 2018
[QUOTE = "enzoerin, příspěvek: 4649466, člen: 2114931"]

[/CITÁT]
Králští piráti - mám XMAS
MEGA THANKS FRIEND
Zloženie: 100% bavlna.

idiot420

Feb 21, 2020
does anyone have mrorange's sitting boobjob scene
does anyone have spacedog's big boobjob scene
does anyone have any boobjob scene that could be downloaded why are boobjobs so underrated

That's the .json file for it, if you have any of his other scenes I think you'll have any dependencies.

keycode

Aug 21, 2017
Newly created, using morphs from this forum so, here she's: Dee!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If anyone can point me to "ready to use" Daz model Lisa from Big Brother game, I'll make her too ....
that's the biggest event for me since I read this forum: "Dating my VAM!" thanks to this guy.

Reactions: Malika456

keycode

Aug 21, 2017
Also pretty new to VAM here. vamx, from what I know, is basically a very customizable scene that also incudes a custom UI that makes vam alot easier to use. vam2X I think is the upcoming version of vam in development that's being rewritten from scratch to have better UI, graphics and performance?
lot easier for a beginner/lot crap for everyone else (however with Vam we never stop being beginners).... but worth trying if someone want to feel the experience.

Reactions: WetZoner

micwit

Sep 22, 2020
I'm curious about this as well... Also interested if you can use Rift S for VaM, and have an Oculus Quest with its controllers posses a second models head and hands. If you haven't tried VaM while with a real female, you are missing out. Some girls even want to try it out for themselves :D
I use a Quest 2, Works Awesome! Not sure about using 2 VR headsets. I am thinking that the computer would be challenged to keep up with processing power and it likely doesn't have ability to render 2 environments.

I really want to see Augmented Reality (using the cameras onboard the Quest 2) brought into VAM. Why can't I have a model dance in my living room? The challenge with AR would be the need to lock your view and only move the model.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes