Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

n96kraft

Apr 1, 2020
After some time living from the content you guys shared here i decided to pay up and share everything i have.... so if anyone wants something from vecterror, best of, sirap, Dilldoe, Tiseb or jackaroo give me a shout and ill do my best to satisfy your needs.
Would you happen to have the MF Mega Pack Vol. 1 from Vecterror? Would be eternally thankful.

Also once I figure it all out I'll contribute one my own pirates.

Last edited:

danny221221

Nov 16, 2020
Hi does anyone have the cracked version of this?

Reactions: Katssu

botpot66

Oct 27, 2020
VARring C&GStudios old library. Including external files that normally user would have to track down and place in their root directory. Finding aged releases mention files no longer supported as creators moved on and not available on the VAMHub Browser. The only one requiring an outside resource is No Matter; which is a Ruoc hairstyle your browser will grab it for you.

Replacing the youtube .mp3 files with higher bitrates from Deezer and disabling Soft Physics for better performance. I'm noticing many of these have extremely large texture files. For example, the secondary model on 'Push Push' referenced a 39 meg layered .tif file for freckle face decal. As is would have her face black. The 'Look At Her' release includes crazy high rez of pants textures. Only image that was altered was the Push Push one to keep original integrity, it was removed as well as Camrides not included. Files were also tailored into the proper directory structure rather than remaining dumped into one automatically.

I'm fond of how clean Alter3go's files line up in the browser with his [A3] header so I have them categorized together too with a [CGS]. If that's not your personal taste it can be changed by editing meta.json references to "[CGS] Filename.json/.jpg" and rename those accordingly.
Great job, do you have more C&G scenes? Their job is amazing.
Also maybe any one knows what plugin do they use for "CAMRIDE" version of their scenes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes