Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

azel1221

Apr 13, 2019
He's repeatedly said he won't implement nvidia or AMD specific techs. Version 2.x will have an updated shitty unity physics engine. I've given him $100 in the past year which is probably $100 more than you've given him. It's a relatively simple thing to add a premade piece of nvidia tech for unity to an already in development unity game. It's just not there because he's afraid to make a choice between nvidia and AMD because he doesn't want to upset the other party. One group could be getting all the advantages, while the other is simply stuck with the shitty unity physics. nVidia is the superior tech. Major video game developers trend towards nvidia optimizations in their software. The decision should be pretty clear. If we don't all collectively demand this, that is what will kill the project. If we don't see it in 1.x, don't expect to see it in 2.x. A quick google will show you people have been asking for it, asking for it, then going and forcing VR in programs like SFM and forgetting about VaM. I'm bitching to try and prevent that. I'm going into details to show you all WHY we need to demand, and if necessary, threaten a boycott. The lack of these features is 90% of the reason VaM hasn't blown up. Minecraft was more popular during it's completely unadvertised alpha stages because they listened to their users and implemented everything they possibly could. This is a critical component. It can't be ignored. Again, I can't stress enough that I am trying to save the project, not kill it.
Nvidia has more than 90% marketshare in gaming GPU's at present, and has exceeded 80% for more than a decade. There is no decision to make, AMD might as well not even exist as far as the consumer PC graphics market is concerned. Even if Nvidia releases nothing but turds from here it on out, this game will be deprecated and obsolete before they go under 50% marketshare again.

Last edited:
Dec 1, 2020
Anyone want to share a zip up of properly named jpg's for their VAR collection? I never really cared for grabbing them when I started this but now I see they are super useful and I know others want them when sharing content. I'm doing a bunch of them by hand but would love a dump of them if someone want to share.

DamnVamMan

Mar 14, 2017
Anyone want to share a zip up of properly named jpg's for their VAR collection? I never really cared for grabbing them when I started this but now I see they are super useful and I know others want them when sharing content. I'm doing a bunch of them by hand but would love a dump of them if someone want to share.
.var's or .vac's?

Reactions: Sharamws

Alphalfa

Sep 3, 2020
Nvidia has more than 90% marketshare in gaming GPU's at present, and has exceeded 80% for more than a decade. There is no decision to make, AMD might as well not even exist as far as the consumer PC graphics market is concerned. Even if Nvidia releases nothing but turds from here it on out, this game will be deprecated and obsolete before they go under 50% marketshare again.
Yeah meshedVR kicked me out of discord for asking about screenshots of the progress on 2.x and bringing up physx. I've found that there are all kinds of utilities for taking apart unity games and remaking them. We should start a fork in the project. It's pretty clear what meshed thinks of the people who give him money ($100,000 a month) to react so negatively to suggestions

ThreeLeggedMan

May 8, 2020
Yeah meshedVR kicked me out of discord for asking about screenshots of the progress on 2.x and bringing up physx. I've found that there are all kinds of utilities for taking apart unity games and remaking them. We should start a fork in the project. It's pretty clear what meshed thinks of the people who give him money ($100,000 a month) to react so negatively to suggestions
Well didn't know that this bitch can be lame like that.. people literally asking stupid questions in the ama (ask me anything) channel on the discord but still no any actions, i don't see any wrong in your question, yeah all these people need to see some ss of progresses. Mf get $100,000 a month cuz of his supporters lmfao and i'm glad you ask about physx too cuz physx right now is stupid.

Reactions: ISven

DeusEsca

May 6, 2020
Dude, even worse...
I really thought it was a bug at first
I have given up on the lookalikes, shitty facegen textures, baked in expressions and if you are lucky one angle that looks sort of similar to the real person andf even then take off the skin and the likeness dissapears entirely. There is a few nice ones out there but they are a rarity.

Reactions: Sgrodolo

Sgrodolo

Sep 1, 2017

Even in the discrete gpu sector it's no more than 80%

I have given up on the lookalikes, shitty facegen textures, baked in expressions and if you are lucky one angle that looks sort of similar to the real person andf even then take off the skin and the likeness dissapears entirely. There is a few nice ones out there but they are a rarity.
Overall facegen works pretty great, it just needs a good source and minimal effort on PS to make it look proper. That's what really differentiates people who actually deserves the patreon money imho

Last edited:
Reactions: The_Butcher

pbam

May 22, 2018
My upload :) 2 scene and my actual harem (old model and new model)

1.scene for my modeling
2.scene is depressive exterior (special balance pose girl)

pics my harem:

All in:
lol i thought those 2 really realistic models were ACTUAL models and not custom assets

zn0bzn0b

Aug 3, 2019
Again, physics. Surprise. On, my system, most scenes perform better with physics on 3. 80hz is the optimal setting I can achieve at the moment, but would always want to try and keep it at either an even fraction of, or even multiple of 80hz, which is the refresh rate of my Rift S. Previous Rift model was 90hz, you would want 45, 90, 180, 270, 360 on that. When I drop to 60 the physics are alright. 40 looks terrible. 240hz looks amazing but its slow mode. All the other settings besides render scale have almost no impact on my fps. my physics frame time is I think 12 or more ms. Everything else maxed is usually under 4 ms. So everything else is waiting 8 ms for the physics to complete, when if CUDA cores and physX were enabled, physics would likely be the first thing done. CPU resources would be freed up by all the processing on the thousand plus cores of your nvidia GPU. Cores that are just sitting dormant while the rest of your GPU does it's thing. The PHYSICS is everyones number one performance problem, because meshedVR has CHOSEN to ignore it. I will not give someone money who ignores the biggest problem. I'll find someone else to give my money to. Plenty of pieces of software have gone unfinished for the same types of reasons. I'm just making it clear to meshedVR, and anyone else who wants to inform him, what the consequences of his inability to make a simple choice because he has feelings about endorsing one or the other. nvidia works. AMD is broken. Go with nvidia.
You still haven't mentioned what the specs of your computer is, minus your VR headset and also the content you're trying to enjoy that you're having an issue with (what hair, clothes, scenes and plugins). IMO anything higher than 90hz is meant to be used in desktop mode. At this point I just feel like you're monotonously complaining because Meshed hasn't given you the attention you want. Have you even tried anything I suggested? Have you unlocked your Rift headset refresh rate? (forgot the term used for this unit, google it) Can you show another example of an indie developed VR game that gives you the physics performance you're looking for?

The_Butcher

Aug 28, 2018
Give a shot. It will use source pics and make a proper mesh head that looks like your target from any angle with stock textures. I use 2k-4k movies and screenshot for 35* angles neutral expressions and same lighting. Googles pics always have expressions or diff lighting and photoshop to look unreal from reality. Use RenVR for textures and maybe tweak colors in vam or photo-editing prog to match skin tone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes