Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

eponge

Oct 21, 2017
Some repacked stuff :
dude to need to clean this stuffs up. You got so many copies of the same shit with different versions.
If they are differnt version then they are not the same.
Some creators depend on specific version. And that makes sense as in these dependencies structure changes sometimes.
We need all versions.

eponge

Oct 21, 2017
More 2019 C&G VARs. After spending time looking at the nuance patterns as he grew as a developer, started to make slight adjustments to settings that he fixed later in his career. His settings often have gpu hair settings to 0 or the scalp not included at all. This resulted in models looking like they had a very bad issue of hair loss. Be A Girl and Hey Mama was such two cases if you have source material its wierd to analyze. Tweaked that back in as well as adjusted skirt collider settings so they wouldn't constantly clip through skin.

One I didn't want to spend anymore time than I already did trying to fix was Shower. The towel asset he included I was unable to fix with collider adjustments. It's ridiculous to watch it looks like she's trapped in a sweater. 0 adjustments were included on Shower other than VAR and it packaging the assets from root /Custom/Assets replacement for convenience.

Their releases sorted by date
I'm also repacking some Vars but only for removing bundled content that should be handled by dependencies.
But I have a problem with naming it:
I want to keep creator name.
But can't increase version as creator might himself release later that version.
How do you handle this? I'm thinking about adding my own version in the description and handling copies with a script (only overwrite var if dest has no self version or lower than what i copy).
Will be auch a mess to organise once we have the gigatorrent project finalized...

Reactions: MrMazay

scion81

Mar 20, 2018
Anyone know of any good cute/casual looks or clothing and any voyeur scenes. I have the basic free stuff and a couple of paid ones but theres just not much out there that interests me
Have a look at this archive

If you're looking for casual type clothes you're going to want to be looking for things by "AnythingFashionVR", and as far as voyeur scenes, you'll probably be looking for "Nial" stuff or "C&G Studio" if you're into dancing models. As far as Nial goes, there is one in the link I provided called "sleeping beauty" that you might like, but most of his scenes that might interest you aren't in that archive. You'd be looking for "Lazy Sunday", "Taxi Seducer", "Stay Home Sexy" or "Downblouse in bus". I would share them but I lost my external HD shortly before the demise of Yiff so im scrambling to get back what I used to have in there.

The_Butcher

Aug 28, 2018
Sorry I should have clarified, I don't have a problem with the use of the tools and I in fact regularly use and base a lot of my own original work off of initial facegen morphs, I have tried foto2vam and I've not had much success using it and find facegen far easier to manipulate, its more the low quality releases by the ones using these tools and then charging money for it. I have seen plenty of examples from all the celeb creators and I myself would not release most of what they are charging for as its just not up to scratch. I refuse to believe I'm the only one seeing this....
Yeah I hear you. You are right. A while back I made an Elsa Jean with foto2vam and another user on discord made one with facegen. Just recently someone made Elsa claiming hand made no foto2vam or facegen used on the hub. His texture is top notch but I prefer my version even the facegen over his hand made. It looks good not like a man with a wig like some other creators put out. Atleast he/she is doing the paywall early then later release to public for free which I respect. That is helping the community not seperating it. In the end I notice we all see what we like in the target model and enhance that aspect so many versions of the same target model will look different to others. For true 1:1 we will need to do laser scan or 60-100 cameras surrounding model for exact match. Picasso vs. Dali vs. etc... creations around here.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: eponge

Heatwave

Jul 6, 2019
EDIT2: Want to say thanks again to all involved.. Cannot believe I just received another 294 VARs
Can't wait to see this huge collection, mate! I'm not sure if you're crazy or something, because, we obviously do not deserve such a massive pirate archive of VAM content :lol:

'Twas a pleasure to contribute.

Malika456

Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Dunno. I was just following [A3]'s trend putting his brand logo in the json filename so they all index together. Searching through the Vamlibrary for [A is super efficient to find what you're looking for too.. then if you compare all the clutter from the old MeshedVR scenes that keep reinstalling themselves upon each Updater it remains a mess. I'm just looking at it from a scene perspective basically. If one was to look for FitGirl repacks it's not hard to find because scene has standardize practice for labeling. The Artist.Filename.var.1 may work well for directory organization but it doesn't help within the Vambrowser. I can't imagine C&G going back to "remaster" his old collection after nearly 2 years so I think I'm in safe territory using the brackets conflicting with official releases.

Another quick ones, the second had conflicting names from patreon to the json file. It was their first release and amazing to see how far they have come from a primitive concept even seeing the quirky motion capture. Patreon was listed as Model presentation dance, i went with the .json filename he had in the pack.

Soft physics weren't changed due to him not using insane texture sizes or crazy hair movements. Only alteration was the Deezer audio replaced in Mama de Cita and he had a 18 meg wave file i converted it to 320kbps mp3.
Do you have last Cg studio var? I talk about october and november .

Reactions: Bob_Oblong

Tachanka1337

Apr 2, 2018
Does anyone have Sirap's Anya-Taylor Joy look? I grabbed someone's pack here from earlier but I guess she was released after. The patreon post is titled "The Queens Joy".

Reactions: Heatwave
Oct 17, 2020
Some new theagle:

(Pola 2.0, IDK Stenz theagle cannot into naming correctly)

Edit: forgot the previews; removal of idiot-tier comment by me (bad luck/ judgement roll there, sorry guys)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes