Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anon2469

Jul 13, 2020
I have converted some Jakuubz files to var. They all have been tested and load correctly on my end. I am in the process of converting other older vac files to var. This is my first time doing this, so if let me know if I am doing it right.

virtualfapper

Mar 15, 2020
Alright, I have a bunch of paid content from the following that I'll be posting tomorrow:

An*me K*nai
C*smicFTW
czgt
en*rys85
O*shii
Or*nen
Par*naux
P*tz
Sp**ne
V*mbo

Just need to organize it all into a nice neat package.

BUT does anyone have Alter3go.Emily_(textures+presets)? It's one of the last Alter3go girls I'm missing.
Hi buddy could u share CZGT futa scene dependencies?

Reactions: animlover

mad_prophet

Dec 26, 2019
Alright, I have a bunch of paid content from the following that I'll be posting tomorrow:

An*me K*nai
C*smicFTW
czgt
en*rys85
O*shii
Or*nen
Par*naux
P*tz
Sp**ne
V*mbo

Just need to organize it all into a nice neat package.

BUT does anyone have Alter3go.Emily_(textures+presets)? It's one of the last Alter3go girls I'm missing.

i hope you share soon :D

xe02

Jul 16, 2018
Thats the setup I'm using...nice. Are you having any issues with random reboots, not being able to use 3600 RAM etc? Im having the such using an MSI x570 Ace MB and GSKILL 3600 RAM. Seems a lot of folks are having issues with the new 5000 series CPUs. Let me know, would appreciate it.
Its running smoothly with no crashes. but then again my motherboard is rated for 5100mhz memory (MSI MEG x570 UNIFY). And i'm using 4266mhz B-die Ram @ 3600/15/15/15/36
Any attempt to increase FLCK clocks above 1800 is a instant post failure though :(

Also just about all oc settings on the motherboard is tweaked for ZEN1-2 atm :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: CommanderGek

ed_gein

Oct 15, 2020
Stenzillo and spline are annoying the items are named in the dumbest way possible. with @ symbols _ underscores, spaces
wish these two would make things easier to leech and sort out.. so many dupes cuz of dumb filenames

ed_gein are you SplineVR by chance advertising work?

muhahaha Jokes! just jokes!
LOL I wish, If I could make content like that I wouldn't be on here downloading other ppl stuff.

Blogger99

Feb 24, 2020
Just installed a updated version of Virtual Desktop (and repatched via SideQuest), now my Quest 2 controllers are not doing anything when loading VAM (VR). Head Tracking is working as expected however. Was working fine yesterday. Nothing else has changed. Anyone having similar issues ? or more importanly, solutions !

Last edited:

ThreeLeggedMan

May 8, 2020
's I varred together. Tracking down assets to create packages with 0 errors was taking up too much of my energy and walking away from this project.

A complete dump of Patreon library from 2019-06 to 2020-12; including all R-Line model re-releases, current hotfixes, Camrides, etc as is that was otherwise filtered out from the Yiff collection.

Their list sorted by release date. When I did this I ommited previous versions, realizing later they simply weren't hotfixes which but were the R-Line models.
Bro is it done? that's it? it's total 7.72GB i'll download it or you still uploading?

Reactions: Pilotwho
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes