Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

smirkvr

Oct 31, 2020
Oh by the way, here's everything Vambo has done to date. He uses the usual suspects like Oronan/NoStage3 free hairs, free morphs, free clothing, but some of his older stuff uses Stenzelo resources which I have none of. As long as you have most of the popular free stuff, these should work just fine. I don't have the energy to make depend.txt files for each and every one (there's 65), so you'll just have to bear with. I might try and convert these all to VAR in the future though, because hardmods suck.

Drag and drop the Saves folder within each to your VaM main folder, load from Saves/scene/VAMBO in-game. He also recommends installing
Wow! Thank you for sharing!

virtualfapper

Mar 15, 2020
Hmm, if it's not in the vac file (the way the creator shared it as), then I don't know what else to do from there on (unless there's a way of sharing dependencies or something).
Hey thanks for replying, I asked because for me it loads with no hair no clothes. It might be a very common hair pack that I dont have maybe.

qqqqq1234

Nov 24, 2020
Unfortunately I just got into this after yiff party died. I'm after TheOriginalBatatis's looks but none of them appear to be in any of the three torrents. Help?

qqqqq1234

Nov 24, 2020
Thank you. For anyone else, those contain Nisma, Jorogumo and Mousy.

In particular I'm after Haiqa, Felia, Fleur, Harpina, Jaza, and Rhala.

Reactions: Nick197801

helemetzoo

Oct 5, 2017
Just want to say thanks to everyone who have given out resources.

At some point I want to share my modification of Vamx dollmaster. I've made some alterations to make the animations have more "push" as I found the original to be lacking. Hopefully other people will like it.
Will post here once I'm comfortable with it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: rprick and WetZoner
Dec 1, 2020
I have been trying to fill just the latest stuff since we will be getting a HUGE backlog of VARs with CustomIsntIt and many others efforts. Sign up for a Patreon for a month ($5 for access to all a content creators files is really nothing when you compare it to a cup of Starbucks coffee, LOL) and snag the needed files and upload them here. You can remove your membership from Pateron and it will not bill you the next month. You will still have access to the content creators files for the current month. Its really easy to manage. I have a monthly budget I setup for Pateron and I stick to that. I am aware that there are many circumstances that could make this difficult, but some of us have the means to do so. I am grateful for all the people that have posted files here, it got me started with VAM even before I created an account here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes