Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 1, 2020
I was able to have a chance to try it, put the files in the right place, etc. But when trying to open it in vam, they are nowhere to be found? Any advice you may have on the matter will be super helpful.
Sorry, I have tired it. I just pulled it directly from Patreon. Here is a screen cap. of description. No comments from people having issues on the post. Sorry. Capture.JPG from

tna20

Jul 11, 2019
For beginner !!!
instal:

good bonus:
-VERY REAL ANIMATION 20min

(demente girl animation bonus) View attachment 883083
1)
Hey soni666 I wrote you a mail but got no answer - did you see it? I wanted to know: what is the source of the animation / who is the creator? Maybe someone else know?

If you extract the *.vac-File I see no info or animation file

2)
Is it a good idea to have subfolders in AddonPackages-Folder ? Because AddonPackages is over 1400 Files in one Folder

Last edited:
Reactions: MrMazay

trety

Aug 26, 2017
The only 20min mocap i know is VamTimbo.20_Minute_Mocap_Patreon.1.var, it never worked for me tho, i was switching look before started and it got broken after that. Then I just gave up
The pose look similiar:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: yuptree
Dec 1, 2020
During my mass clean up this last week I found a lot of VAC files that creators have not made available in VAR format. I was trying to figure out a way to convert these without to much work.. its turned in to a huge JSON headache. Anyone have ideas for VAC to VAR conversions? Seems like file and folder layout for VAC were non existent in some cases.. so are a huge mess inside.

Is there a way to extract a VAC and open it in VAM and use the package manager to make a AR package cleanly?

sinder201

Jul 19, 2017
I was able to have a chance to try it, put the files in the right place, etc. But when trying to open it in vam, they are nowhere to be found? Any advice you may have on the matter will be super helpful.
The looks from virtamouse are not saved as scenes and are using the legacy presets format so you need to load it differently. select the actor you want to change and instead of the "appearance" tab you have to go to "control and physics 1" and select "load look" then navigate to the .var file. HTH

whymeazn

May 3, 2017
Hi could u share the dependencies for JUNG please?
Hey, now that you mention that you were missing the hairs, this is what I found in the json:

Oronan.F14.1:/Custom/Hair/Female/Oronan/F/F14.vam
JoyBoy.LOL_Hairstyle.1:/Custom/Hair/Female/JoyBoy/JoyBoy/LOL Hairstyle B.vam

So I guess see if you can get your hands on those. I don't think I had the second hair so I decided to make my own/substituted the hairstyle.

The_Butcher

Aug 28, 2018
's I varred together. Tracking down assets to create packages with 0 errors was taking up too much of my energy and walking away from this project.

A complete dump of Patreon library from 2019-06 to 2020-12; including all R-Line model re-releases, current hotfixes, Camrides, etc as is that was otherwise filtered out from the Yiff collection.

Their list sorted by release date. When I did this I ommited previous versions, realizing later they simply weren't hotfixes which but were the R-Line models.
Just wanted to say thanks for all your hard work. Removed lot of dupes from my loose folders with your vars. I decided to make an UBER Mega Legacy var pack so I can continue trimming down the dupes from creators. I removed all dupes from loose files and re-linked most resources back to your other vars and the free ones available to download from hub in game. Just need to get NOoc Long dress from his patreon page. I don't understand why they don't see that futile effort to host free content on patreon instead on just uploading to hub. It will not draw more money to them, just annoy most that would get something else or not bother at all.

I made one 2GB var since the big boy is coming and further dupes can be removed with it so I didn't bother going one by one. Also I am lazy but those files did have lots of dupes even with different names. So with your vars and mine we brought 9GB of data down to 3.9GB! Most creators are creators not programmers it seems. I made a torrent and included your vars since my var is depending on them to work. I also tweaked a few scenes with updated plugins. That RT Lip-sync is really good. The built in vam one just opens their mouth like a puppet but RT lip-sync does phonemes lip shapes with right settings, convincing. I tweaked "Gato87 One Last" for example. Girl moves really cute.

I will do like most big companies and release this var without checking each scene since I get no errors with vam error log. You all can be beta-testers and let me know or fix it yourself since it will be obsolete soon.

C&G Legacy files in VAR pack

If creators crying over here about pirating would see the bigger picture if they cool with us we might help fix their shit and spread awareness for them to make more money. Reminds me of this painting 2 skinny men clawing at each other and stealing to eat food never getting a chance to eat so they starve, when next to them 2 big fat boys sharing and feeding each other laughing at them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes