Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

eponge

Oct 21, 2017
most of the hair styles ar missing :-(
I looked at the first 10 and they were ok. You need to find the missing hairs as var (check the info log to find the missing names).
And for some other content like decals or assets, they are neither bundled inside nor available as var.

trety

Aug 26, 2017
THX trety, great work.(y)
I work with your Alice and made her more slim, took the mouth a little bit lower and smaller...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nice. As for the face with my "mod" morph in my upload it's almost 1:1 with in game render, i just decided to keep the eyes a little bigger\higher, cuz it would look weird in VAM. As for the body, i already made it more slim but decided she was too skinny and mixed my 1st ver 'mod' with original morph i started from.
1st ver of 'mod' body morph:

And let's be honest, Alice is a nice character, but Lisa had much higher priority :D

Last edited:

Anon2469

Jul 13, 2020
Here is how I have been MANUALLY converting clothing items to var, Outside of VaM. If you are repacking a look/scene, there are a few more steps.

Remember to copy and paste, or make a backup of the file you are going to edit.

All images I posted here are in order from 001 to 007.

First I COPY and PASTE any working clothing .var by the same creator to DESKTOP. I then right click, 7-Zip and extract to "var name here"\ with 7-Zip.

*I then go to Custom/Clothing/Female/CREATOR NAME/ and delete "ITEM NAME" folder and drag and drop the new clothing folder I am going to use*.
I then open and edit the meta.json with notepad or notepad++.

In the meta.json change the "package name" to what the name of the item is.

In the meta.json change the "description" to describe the new item.

In the meta.json change the "content list" to point to the item after making sure the link leads to the correct files.

Save meta.json and exit.

I am using Jakuubz as a reference, since these are the clothing items I just finished converting. The link should look like this.

Custom/Clothing/Female/CREATORS NAME/ITEM NAME

See image 001.jpg

For CREATORS NAME, I put Jakuubz, for the ITEM NAME, I put Booty_Shorts. *Don't forget to put an underscore if there is a space in the name, which I forgot to do as seen in image 002.jpg. It should look like "Booty_Shorts, Not Booty Shorts".* You get the point, right? Good.

In the "ITEM NAME" Folder, open the .vaj AND all of the .vap files to make sure the texture .pngs look like image 004.jpg I have posted here and NOT 003.jpg.

Once I see that everything is correct, I then Ctrl A the meta.json and Custom folder, right click-7-Zip-add to archive as seen in image 005.jpg, change compression level to "Fastest", change .zip to .1.var and add a period after the creator name and add underscores where there are spaces as seen in images 006.jpg and 007.jpg. Click OK or Enter.

Test it to see if it works by Ctrl C Ctrl V in your AddonPackages folder.

Everything should now load including presets.

I have been doing this manually with every clothing item that I have converted to var.

I hope this helps someone. I also don't know if this a correct way of doing it, but it works for me.

Also, if there is a faster way to do this, let me know. I have over 2,500 looks/scenes alone that I need to convert from .json to .var.

[EDIT] I forgot to mention a very important step. I added a * before and after what I edited so you know.

Last edited:

The_Butcher

Aug 28, 2018
OK finally smashed those recent vars into one var. Amazing all 24 vars total 1GB have been reduced to 300MB! I even had to slice a dependent var file since it was all jacked up with errors so I just gutted it and included with this recent var pack. Some of these old vars are so messed up, it's better to redo it or let be absorbed into another stable var. Most of my personal vars are Frankenstein into functional vars. Got one asset var over 40GB. Makes culling these vars so much easier.

Bob_Oblong I see why you threw the towel...it looks like C&G went out of their way to include mostly paywall resources. Wonder if it was some "refer me, I'll refer you" sort of deal. Yeah Japanese girl with torch is the one I deli sliced into the new var so it all works now. The original var had bad names for dependencies like "34RenVR wtf" and json file inside was linked all wrong. I made new thumbnails for the black screen thumbnails from original. What the hell, a thumbnail of black screen. Like they were tired and didn't give a fuck. I included some vars that are free but not on hub. NOoc I left alone since he gives most of his stuff for free and are top quality and had a good guide for ripping game characters into VAM. Let's not extinguish that flame. Besides those dependents are old and we all probably have them already. Also that torch girl with jaw dropping like that is from that expression randomizer. I turn them off and she stopped doing that dumb cartoon shock expression like most you-tubers do for their thumbnails.

This new torrent has all the previous vars plus the new ones bringing it over 4GB total. Still not bad for reduction. There is still more reduction to be done but they will not be functional to most for now. That will soon change. Those of you who already DL the first one no fret, just stop the torrent and use new torrent file and save it in the same location of previous torrent. Force a "Re-check" and it will scan all the other files and begin DL just the new ones, so your time was not wasted.

C&G Legacy + Recent files in VAR pack V.2

Last edited:

Dankatron

Jul 6, 2020
Want, want , want !!! Could someone share this, please. :p
Vecterror made a pretty good one back in the day but the body was slightly off. I (cough cough I mean a friend) ended up using a combo of his and Niko just now to get pretty close with some tweaks to the body, eyes and added some skin reflection stuff. First time creating a var so it might be messed up, but thought I would share anyways. (0_0 )....( 0_0).... (0_0) Support the people that actually made these lena1.jpg lena2.jpg

Quadri

Jul 11, 2020
Can anyone share Oeshii.TGCbedroomposes.2 i accidentally deleted it and its part of many of my scenes. Thank you

n96kraft

Apr 1, 2020
So, on the eternal quest to make my depencies box not show red (hah), does anybody have a reliable store of Stenzelo's shit? Specfically Alice_St_.1, Dianna_.1, Patricia_.latest and Hair_S2.latest.

Still working on another archive or two, I know I'm a bit behind but it'll get there hopefully before the cutoff on the 10th. Y'all are beating me to CZ's stuff though lmao

Henriyk

Jun 8, 2020
Vecterror made a pretty good one back in the day but the body was slightly off. I (cough cough I mean a friend) ended up using a combo of his and Niko just now to get pretty close with some tweaks to the body, eyes and added some skin reflection stuff. First time creating a var so it might be messed up, but thought I would share anyways. (0_0 )....( 0_0).... (0_0) Support the people that actually made these View attachment 935257 View attachment 935258

He (vec) is overrated, yes - he sometimes makes good facegen copies. But look at his body texture, standard vam copies without content that show his abilities. Anyone can make good facegen copies with good material. Body /skin making shows your real skills.

Reactions: Dankatron
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes