Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 17, 2020
So, on the eternal quest to make my depencies box not show red (hah), does anybody have a reliable store of Stenzelo's shit? Specfically Alice_St_.1, Dianna_.1, Patricia_.latest and Hair_S2.latest.

Still working on another archive or two, I know I'm a bit behind but it'll get there hopefully before the cutoff on the 10th. Y'all are beating me to CZ's stuff though lmao
(Alice_St and Dianna both have them)

Reactions: Pepito1233

someanone

Jun 8, 2017
Here, I think this is the set you want. I dont have the original VAC files anymore but I have included the extracted files from the VACs and corresponding VARs:

Lemme know if it doesn't work/missed out some files.
thanks man, everythings work fine really appreciate it

bellypunch3d

May 23, 2019
Just want to say thanks to everyone who have given out resources.

At some point I want to share my modification of Vamx dollmaster. I've made some alterations to make the animations have more "push" as I found the original to be lacking. Hopefully other people will like it.
Will post here once I'm comfortable with it.
Dollmaster is my favorite plugin, so please share your modification. I tried the BJ version of it (someone else's modification), but couldn't figure out how to get it to work.

KurokoRD

Nov 15, 2020
Sorry if this has been asked before T_T.. But someone can post kemenate.Female_Iris_Reflection.latest ? Thanks in advance.

Dankatron

Jul 6, 2020
He (vec) is overrated, yes - he sometimes makes good facegen copies. But look at his body texture, standard vam copies without content that show his abilities. Anyone can make good facegen copies with good material. Body /skin making shows your real skills.
For sure! When you take the skin off of some of these characters you are like wtf lol. To be honest it seems like a lot of these creators are hit and miss as we have all discussed before, you can tell that there are some of the projects the creators actually take time to build and it turns out pretty good, while a majority of the time.... they just pump out sloppy versions to try and justify their paywalls.

Reactions: Henriyk

trety

Aug 26, 2017
"LO.[Morphs]Small_Breast.latest" is renamed, it should be LO.MorphsSmall_Breast.lastest

and young Don is free:

Reactions: cream pie

helemetzoo

Oct 5, 2017
Dollmaster is my favorite plugin, so please share your modification. I tried the BJ version of it (someone else's modification), but couldn't figure out how to get it to work.
Yeah it's a really nice plugin. I wouldn't say it's perfect as there's only so much you can do with automation without some manual tweaks, but the things I need to do now generally isn't difficult at all and produces some decent stuff. I keep finding small tweaks that I'm trying out to improve it which is why it's taking a while. Something I just added is the "homing" feature from "Sex Helper" which makes it looks better with duos.

I'll try and post a video when I have time to show how my changes look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes