Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 4, 2020
Is this the one your looking for?
Thank you very much for trying, and she is pretty close, might have even been the base that was modified. I'll get her just in case and try and mod her myself if I have to as a last resort.

kadiosolterbcn

Dec 25, 2017
Hello guys! Does anyone have the Sigourney Weaver model? I saw it on a previous post but the link is dead. Thanks in advance! ^__^

Oct 4, 2020
Is this the one your looking for?
Also hardly anyone uses the subreddit anymore so if you want to speak to people best to go to the main discord.
Thanks for the discord tip as well, I've gotten on to some discord (channels?) a couple times for other things but keep forgetting about it as an option

Reactions: DeusEsca
Feb 11, 2020
Anyone have any of these?

YameteOuji

Btw, the Kemono.party page or however it was spelled seem to be very slowly improving (it actually LOADS now lmfao). So maybe in the distant future it can become a useable Yiff.party replacement :LOL:
Got some Yamete stuff including the one you want

#freecontent

Last edited:

mad_prophet

Dec 26, 2019

anyone have these? i would be very greatfull
(i can trade for it with spline stuff)

bellypunch3d

May 23, 2019
Guys, you can try searching for var here. Just testing the server, it may be slow, sorry.

I hope I don't get banned for spamming links)

Please don't click "Download all files" on the main, it's ~30gb, it will take forever.
Is your site down? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes