Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingoftrouble

Apr 3, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Figure out exactly who made her or even her name and i might just have it in my collection somewhere.. but i will never find it it without exact name, or creator name.

morexxxe

Mar 22, 2019
Hello again All, figured I'd try one more time to find my girl. Honestly she looks exactly like a girl I've had a big crush on for 10 years and just a few weeks ago gave up all hope of romance with, so umm would really like to find her :D I tried contacting Vamdeluxe directly as I don't mind paying but didn't hear back from him via message or chat on Reddit. Hoping someone has her look or can tell me where to find her. This is the link to Vamdeluxe's hair preset page with all her pics, a few others attached: THANK YOU!

Sorry, I know I haven't shared anything and am new. Everything I have came from you guys anyway so I don't really have anything to add yet, though I am putting together a collection of slightly modified scenes for myself others might enjoy and will share them at some point when I'm confident they're worth sharing - mainly my goal is to curate the most fappable and have them ready to go rather than having to mess with them first, eg only scenes that work well for the player, without tearing and other glitches that kill the illusion, fixing bad lighting that made the girl look like she was from the underworld, removing annoying (to me anyway) sounds etc. I'm still learning the steep curve of VAM so it'll be a while but I promise when I can I'll try and give back.

Thanks for being here.
She looks like Natoma or Pearl from this link shared by VamDeluxe a while ago:

Oct 17, 2020
Some theagle for those that are not playing Cyberpunk 2077: Requires GPU Made In 2077

(of Rivia)

(just... I dunno. I think this dude is just trolling his own Patrons now. Still a funny look though)

Also, Mod(s) can we get a '1 Poster' report option or something along those lines?

There's an annoying amount of posts going 'I want X, anyone got it?', and it's the only post on their account. No attempt to share or anything, just 'give-give-give'

Oct 4, 2020
So close now (found her look base) but just realized on mega is dead, anyone have "deluxe hair hairstyle presets" by vamdeluxe?

ThreeLeggedMan

May 8, 2020
Some theagle for those that are not playing Cyberpunk 2077: Requires GPU Made In 2077

(of Rivia)

(just... I dunno. I think this dude is just trolling his own Patrons now. Still a funny look though)

Also, Mod(s) can we get a '1 Poster' report option or something along those lines?

There's an annoying amount of posts going 'I want X, anyone got it?', and it's the only post on their account. No attempt to share or anything, just 'give-give-give'
Dawg, any chance to get this 2 patrons exclusive models? Still hoping someone to share man damn.

CK3VAT

Sep 25, 2020
For sure! When you take the skin off of some of these characters you are like wtf lol. To be honest it seems like a lot of these creators are hit and miss as we have all discussed before, you can tell that there are some of the projects the creators actually take time to build and it turns out pretty good, while a majority of the time.... they just pump out sloppy versions to try and justify their paywalls.
I thought you guys can't get enough of facegens cause I always see people keep requesting facegen models.

• Haha
Reactions: Dankatron

ToddLiar

Nov 21, 2017
New here, so here's most of Mr. Orange's stuff to date
- Missionary Titgrab
- Standing BJ V2
- Trish Look
- Hannah Look
- Cowgirl Ride on Bed
- Sideways His Lead
- Workout Twerk
- Patreon Scene Pack

If there's anything else from him you dudes want let me know

Feb 29, 2020
Anyone have any of Mr. Orange's twerk scenes? Or can tell me if it's worth getting? I don't remember who it was, but another user made the same type of twerk scenes and I subbed to their patreon and was HEAVILY disappointed. They looked nothing like the videos he'd shown of his own.

Jonkenies

Jul 20, 2017
Anyone have any of Mr. Orange's twerk scenes? Or can tell me if it's worth getting? I don't remember who it was, but another user made the same type of twerk scenes and I subbed to their patreon and was HEAVILY disappointed. They looked nothing like the videos he'd shown of his own.

Here's the first 2 Mr.Orange twerk scenes, I don't have the third. I also have 2 of the OLD MammothVanilla8 ones

ToddLiar

Nov 21, 2017
I just posted most of the Twerk scenes above you, should be in the scene pack and the workout links

Reactions: WetZoner
Feb 29, 2020
Thank you guys!! Do you think it's worth subbing to him? I'm just scared to. Kinda feels like you get scammed when stuff like that happens so frequently with vam creators. Or models load with no hairs, features, etc. It's like...really?

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes