Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

whymeazn

May 3, 2017
Actually found the comment on Discord by the man himself:

" It's Jinhune with "London" skin "

Hmm yes, I found the skins in a mega, the london and some others in that pack:

I haven't tested it yet so if it isn't the right skin, then hey, here's some free skin textures lol

Last edited:

peterpan31

Jul 2, 2019
Hello,
I am looking for handtracking for my oculus quest 2. i found that. So i wrtite to the christmas father to help me :

ThreeLeggedMan

May 8, 2020
New here, so here's most of Mr. Orange's stuff to date
- Missionary Titgrab
- Standing BJ V2
- Trish Look
- Hannah Look
- Cowgirl Ride on Bed
- Sideways His Lead
- Workout Twerk
- Patreon Scene Pack

If there's anything else from him you dudes want let me know
Highly appreciated! i love this mofo's scenes.

whymeazn

May 3, 2017
Hello again All, figured I'd try one more time to find my girl. Honestly she looks exactly like a girl I've had a big crush on for 10 years and just a few weeks ago gave up all hope of romance with, so umm would really like to find her :D I tried contacting Vamdeluxe directly as I don't mind paying but didn't hear back from him via message or chat on Reddit. Hoping someone has her look or can tell me where to find her. This is the link to Vamdeluxe's hair preset page with all her pics, a few others attached: THANK YOU!

Sorry, I know I haven't shared anything and am new. Everything I have came from you guys anyway so I don't really have anything to add yet, though I am putting together a collection of slightly modified scenes for myself others might enjoy and will share them at some point when I'm confident they're worth sharing - mainly my goal is to curate the most fappable and have them ready to go rather than having to mess with them first, eg only scenes that work well for the player, without tearing and other glitches that kill the illusion, fixing bad lighting that made the girl look like she was from the underworld, removing annoying (to me anyway) sounds etc. I'm still learning the steep curve of VAM so it'll be a while but I promise when I can I'll try and give back.

Thanks for being here.
I got it! You have to use Lyon's LyonPanda face decal texture from this:

And combine it with Jinhue:

And the hair from the deluxe hairs from the same guy shared a few posts above me.

And you get this...

1607753660063.png

Kingoftrouble

Apr 3, 2019
Hmm yes, I found the skins in a mega, the london and some others in that pack:

I haven't tested it yet so if it isn't the right skin, then hey, here's some free skin textures lol
So you already got their .vacs or should i drop em all? Hair presets too here;
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Can anyone provide the link for Izzy Rapper by Paranaux? My file got corrupt. He no longer has it in his Patreon. Thanks!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kingoftrouble

Apr 3, 2019
I'll keep an eye out for; this one lilttle assasin if anyone post it, PM me or something ... 1607755712590.png
or if anyone got that horns asset it would be a great alternative!

aklfdil

Nov 25, 2020
Anyone have czgt959000's Futa Clothing 03 Gem set? Searched the thread and don't see it.

eponge

Oct 21, 2017
Some repack :
* Updated vambo scenes to include dependency references
* Added pack

I will add more stuffs in this directory so check regularly. If you want specifics things to be converted to var, PM me.

Last edited:
May 14, 2018
Thank you. For anyone else, those contain Nisma, Jorogumo and Mousy.

In particular I'm after Haiqa, Felia, Fleur, Harpina, Jaza, and Rhala.

Sorry that it took awhile to get back to you with the rest, unfortunately, it appears I don't have Rhala.

However! I do have Aelfee, Azure, Gamera, Halima, Khadija, Laila, Nisma, Noya, Qadr, Vault Meat (Futa as well), Cowlina, Marta, and Demonica, if anyone else wants those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes