Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

MorningWoodyZ

Apr 23, 2020

Sorry that it took awhile to get back to you with the rest, unfortunately, it appears I don't have Rhala.

However! I do have Aelfee, Azure, Gamera, Halima, Khadija, Laila, Nisma, Noya, Qadr, Vault Meat (Futa as well), Cowlina, Marta, and Demonica, if anyone else wants those.
Don't forget

Anon2469

Jul 13, 2020
Does anyone have these?

Zman.Z_Basic_Lingerie_Set.latest
Zman.Z_CRUX_Sweet_Rebel.latest

My research lead me to a dead end.

Last edited:

malex

Aug 9, 2017
[QUOTE = "MorningWoodyZ, сообщение: 4724936, участник: 2251279"]
Не забывай

[/ QUOTE]
если можно мне
Взаимодействие с другими людьми

Dec 1, 2020
Guys, sorry for the stupid question, but how do I install/load mods in the game? I recently downloaded feet 2.0 from Electric dreams, but I don't seem to figure where to put the files and how to load into game? Any help would be highly appreciated
I just tested it out and this works for me.

Put the textures in "Custom\Atom\Person\Textures"
Put the morphs in "Custom\Atom\Person\Morphs\female"

Found this on Reddit from Electric Dreams

Start up the scene open the UI and check the "Edit Mode" box and toggle targets on. There should be a little green man symbol at the feet of the character in the scene. Click that to select the character. You should now have a menu with lots of tabs. Click the "skin select" tab and choose female custom from the menu.

There is another tab labelled "Skin Textures". In this tab there are 5 categories. "Diffuse, Decal, Specular, Normal and Gloss" in each of those categories are 4 UV tile options, "Face, Torso, Limbs and Gens". There is a button next to each tile option labelled "Select". Click on the select buttons for each of the "Limbs" and navigate to where you installed the textures and select the appropriate texture for each.

Remember these textures will only work when you're using "Female Custom" skin.

Then there's the morph tab. Click that and scroll through the categories until you find "Electric Dreams". The morph is in there. Slide it all the way to the right.

Reactions: ¡Feka! and Mirrora

The_Butcher

Aug 28, 2018
It seems it is easier to make vars with old vac and loose legacy files. Vars that contain any presets needs manual editing to remove old link to original var. I have been trying to make a guide so others can create vars of the old content but many variables to consider. If there was a script (nudge nudge, wink wink) that scan content of preset files like *.vap and *.vaj for example and remove reference link and leave only the resource filename without directory location, it might make this a breeze.

With that out of the way, I bring you more slabs of meat for your insatiable hunger to consume. I decided to make Mega Morph pack with rare morphs like HFS fantasy, foot morphs, teeth and the special Dark vam amputee morphs. Over 3k morphs! Got tired of seeing so many dupe morphs in the packs I am pounding together and figured my morph pack and varbsorb will make trimming them down faster and easier.

I also made "Electric Dreams" into a var! No dupes in his/her stuff. Talent lost to the ages. The hair might need adjusting since it was made before the hair auto scale. I left most settings original so you can see what he/she was dealing with.

Enjoy the fresh cuts.

Morphs Pack & Electric Dreams in VAR

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dec 12, 2020
I just tested it out and this works for me.

Put the textures in "Custom\Atom\Person\Textures"
Put the morphs in "Custom\Atom\Person\Morphs\female"

Found this on Reddit from Electric Dreams

Start up the scene open the UI and check the "Edit Mode" box and toggle targets on. There should be a little green man symbol at the feet of the character in the scene. Click that to select the character. You should now have a menu with lots of tabs. Click the "skin select" tab and choose female custom from the menu.

There is another tab labelled "Skin Textures". In this tab there are 5 categories. "Diffuse, Decal, Specular, Normal and Gloss" in each of those categories are 4 UV tile options, "Face, Torso, Limbs and Gens". There is a button next to each tile option labelled "Select". Click on the select buttons for each of the "Limbs" and navigate to where you installed the textures and select the appropriate texture for each.

Remember these textures will only work when you're using "Female Custom" skin.

Then there's the morph tab. Click that and scroll through the categories until you find "Electric Dreams". The morph is in there. Slide it all the way to the right.
Thanks man, but I don't have a customs or AddonPackages folder? I also try to install zip packages

Last edited:

peterpan31

Jul 2, 2019
Handtracking only works for me by using VirtualDesktop through SteamVR. The VD dev has made most of the controls translate pretty well over the last few updates with only the left thumb duplicating over to the right thumb (used to have a lot of overlap back on my Quest 1 days). No mapping to A/B/X/Y or thumbstick movement by default.

Overall VD was worth the purchase! :)
Thank you very much. ;). I use to SteamVR. I find that and i go to try it this afeternoon.

Reactions: Pepito1233

picnicke

May 2, 2020
I'm asking again but ... anyone some Kaimuto stuff ? :(

Kingoftrouble

Apr 3, 2019
requesting this
There is one from almost every creator out there... here some i found real quick using the name Emma but there are other with different names ..

Edited to add one under seductive witches enjoy
this is a .VAC goes in the "VaM/Saves/Scene/" folder

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes