Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

xxr24

Nov 4, 2019
Does someone have these scenes ?

anon7394

Nov 5, 2020
There is one from almost every creator out there... here some i found real quick using the name Emma but there are other with different names ..

Edited to add one under seductive witches enjoy
this is a .VAC goes in the "VaM/Saves/Scene/" folder

thanks, yeah ive seen a lot of them but none are anywhere near as good as that one. the second best is the previous version vecterror made. is that the one you linked or is that the new one from him he posted on december 5th?

also some of these arent emma watson and ive seen the rest

He just added some light fleckles.
im pretty sure i see some other minor improvements, and in VR that can make a big difference. the thing about lookalikes is they might look similar from a picture on a monitor by getting a general look down and exaggerating some features, but unless they're very accurate then in VR its going to just look off. id also like to see if i can improve it myself if possible, but id like to start from the best possible point of reference

Sgrodolo

Sep 1, 2017
Does anyone have a slider for the default face? It would be useful to swap faces and bodies, some people put body and face all in one slider and it messes everything up

Oct 4, 2020
If you have the london skin, it is compatible with vam. All Victoria 4.2 skins are
It's daunting the amount of stuff there is to wrap your head around with VAM, I'm just now after many weeks kinda starting to get comfortable with the 10% I've sorta learned, there's not enough time in the day, not to mention I keep getting um.. distracted...

chellicosity

Nov 22, 2020
Does anyone have a slider for the default face? It would be useful to swap faces and bodies, some people put body and face all in one slider and it messes everything up
Vertex morphs don't work like that, they represent a 1:1 transition between two states so you can't make a morph that has the same result from multiple beginning states.

I'm not sure if there's an easy way to get a morphed body model out of VAM (or to convert the morphs to a more standard format), but if there is then you could make a morph to reset the face by using the modified model as the base state and the Genesis 2 base as the end state.

Sgrodolo

Sep 1, 2017
Vertex morphs don't work like that, they represent a 1:1 transition between two states so you can't make a morph that has the same result from multiple beginning states.

I'm not sure if there's an easy way to get a morphed body model out of VAM (or to convert the morphs to a more standard format), but if there is then you could make a morph to reset the face by using the modified model as the base state and the Genesis 2 base as the end state.
Good to know, all morphs are set on the default model so i figured having a slider to bring the face back to default would have worked

anon7394

Nov 5, 2020
Good to know, all morphs are set on the default model so i figured having a slider to bring the face back to default would have worked
yeah i was gonna say the same as him. i dont think its possible to tell the game to bring everything back to default for just the head unless the creator of the look makes an all in one slider for just the head part. probably because a lot of morphs for these looks are added into the game and the game doesnt differentiate those between head and body morphs

Reactions: Sgrodolo

mailauto

Jul 12, 2020
It would be useful to swap faces and bodies
or to convert the morphs to a more standard format)
It's possible to split a model into 2 morphs (head and body) with (Load the plugin on your person atom, split the body and reload vam to refresh the morphs). If you do it with different models, you can then apply them on the default female model and swap heads/bodies. (theyre name something like mymorphXXX_head and mymorphXXX_body IIRC)

chellicosity

Nov 22, 2020
It's possible to split a model into 2 morphs (head and body) with (Load the plugin on your person atom, split the body and reload vam to refresh the morphs). If you do it with different models, you can then apply them on the default female model and swap heads/bodies. (theyre name something like mymorphXXX_head and mymorphXXX_body IIRC)
Yeah I know about morph merger, it's actually responsible for the problem here since splitting head and body is optional instead of mandatory. I meant a standard format as in one that I could load into Blender or Maya or whatever and apply to the base model instead of the weird VAM format.

jerticignu

Apr 17, 2019
Separate head and body morphs are almost always unusable after splitting single morph in two using morph merger :cry:

chellicosity

Nov 22, 2020
You can easy correct that with this Morph
This is incredibly handy and I had no idea it existed, thank you so much.

Also, out of curiosity, why is the OP so adamant about using a VPN for the paywalled content torrents? Are VAM content creators going to trace my IP and hire a bitcoin assassin to kill me?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes