Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anon2469

Jul 13, 2020
free Reign stuff, it might be different from the ppl since i fixed errors for non-existing\paywalled stuff:
Thank you! That cleared most of my errors. I am now down to one missing var in my error log.

ReignMocap.ReignMocapChairRide.1 is the only one I am missing.

chunk300zxtt

Jan 16, 2020
can someone help with facegen, i cannot get the morphs file to show up in VAM ?
i export gen2f , copy textures over which work but the morph isnt showing up.
the file type is showing DSON , this is a dsf isnt it ? i also opend with text editor and changed "region" and still wont show
in VAM.
any help would be appreciated folks.

lilbabybladder

Mar 24, 2020
Hmm yes, I found the skins in a mega, the london and some others in that pack:

I haven't tested it yet so if it isn't the right skin, then hey, here's some free skin textures lol
Wow you can just use DAZ textures if they are G2F? What other wizardry do I not know about?

May 14, 2018
Hi, would you be willing to share Azure, Halima, Khadija, Laila, Noya, Cowlina, and Demonica. Thanks
i have Aasiya, Felia, Fleur, Harpina, Jaza, Jorogumo if anyone interested

(I never realized how large this file was)

nestle232

Mar 19, 2020
Stenzelo Vars.

i think its complete, just without the Futa things..

Some one has the newest Vecterror or bamair Models ? plz ?
Dude, thanks for the share, but I have tried to download it many times with different machines and IPs, but all of them can't download sucessfully from this drive. Do you have any other Stenzelo mod backup?

anon7394

Nov 5, 2020
This is incredibly handy and I had no idea it existed, thank you so much.

Also, out of curiosity, why is the OP so adamant about using a VPN for the paywalled content torrents? Are VAM content creators going to trace my IP and hire a bitcoin assassin to kill me?
they can find your IP by seeding or leeching the torrent themselves but i wasnt worried about it. copyright problems from P2P stuff pretty much all seems to come from large corporations

mataika

Dec 10, 2020
Guys, help. I have a stupid question. Is it possible to increase the frame rate after the scene. For example, I have a scene where the frame rate is 10.Can I somehow record a scene and export a video with a frame rate of 30?

nestle232

Mar 19, 2020
Stenzelo Vars.

i think its complete, just without the Futa things..

Some one has the newest Vecterror or bamair Models ? plz ?
Damn, I find the solution, if anyone afterwards wants to download this mod or other resources from Anonfiles drive, u'd better use the US East IP/VPN, I guess they set their CDN server on the US East, I have tried lots of IPs to download this mod and US East is the quickest and the most stable one, which is four times faster than US West.

Reactions: vryvryinteresting

jerticignu

Apr 17, 2019
the file type is showing DSON , this is a dsf isnt it ? i also opend with text editor and changed "region" and still wont show
in VAM.
Just copy your facegen *.dsf morph file to VAM Custom\Atom\Person\Morphs\female\
VAM will genereate needed *.vmb and *.vmi files when starting up.
btw, I think you only need to dial your facegen morphs up 50% in vam.

xirexo

Sep 30, 2020
in VAM.
The .DSF file you need for morphs is located at :

"C:\Users\Public\Documents\My DAZ 3D Library\data\DAZ 3D\Genesis 2\Female\Morphs\FaceGen"

Then paste it in :

"Custom\Atom\Person\Morphs\female"

To get the slider, launch VAM, Edit Mode -> Femal Morphs -> Search the name of your file then use the slider

mataika

Dec 10, 2020
Absolutely not a stupid question! Usually the record FPS will be as high as you set it in the software you use to record it, but since the recording sw can't add frames that are not there, the video won't look smoother if you set a high FPS and record low FPS content.

Every video converter sw supports setting/changing/converting the FPS of an existing video. I used to use Freemake Video Converter for those simple tasks... don't know if that's still around.

If you need higher FPS in VaM though, use this... it does wonders:
Thank you very much!And the last two questions. I'm just a newbie. 1. Can I set up multiple cameras and switch between them? 2. How to make a good quality screenshot. I didn't find any settings. Thanks!!

anon7394

Nov 5, 2020
Absolutely not a stupid question! Usually the record FPS will be as high as you set it in the software you use to record it, but since the recording sw can't add frames that are not there, the video won't look smoother if you set a high FPS and record low FPS content.

Every video converter sw supports setting/changing/converting the FPS of an existing video. I used to use Freemake Video Converter for those simple tasks... don't know if that's still around.

If you need higher FPS in VaM though, use this... it does wonders:
he means is there a way to record a scene frame by frame, so you can even crank the graphics and have lots of stuff going on but the end result can still have a perfect 60fps, though it would take a long time to render. i dont think its possible yet but maybe with a mod one day

trety

Aug 26, 2017
Well, there is a way... just use cheat engine with speed hack setted below 1.0, like 0.5, or 0.25, record it, and then make thing go faster while encoding\adding sound in some video editor
Pretty sure Weeb is using this method ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes