Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

bartstar

Dec 4, 2020
Here is how I have been converting clothing items to var. I am not sure if this will work on looks/scenes.

Remember to copy and paste, or make a backup of the file you are going to edit.

All images I posted here are in order from 001 to 007.

First I COPY and PASTE any working clothing .var by the same creator to DESKTOP. I then right click, 7-Zip and extract to "your var name here"\ with 7-Zip.

*I then go to Custom/Clothing/Female/CREATOR NAME/ and delete "ITEM NAME" folder and drag and drop the new clothing folder I am going to use*
I then open and edit the meta.json with notepad or notepad++.

In the meta.json change the "package name" to what the name of the item is.

In the meta.json change the "description" to describe the new item.

In the meta.json change the "content list" to point to the item after making sure the link leads to the correct files.

Save meta.json and exit.

I am using Jakuubz as a reference, since these are the clothing items I just finished converting. The link should look like this.

Custom/Clothing/Female/CREATORS NAME/ITEM NAME

See image 001.jpg

For CREATORS NAME, I put Jakuubz, for the ITEM NAME, I put Booty Shorts.

In the "ITEM NAME" Folder, open the .vaj AND all of the .vap files to make sure the texture .pngs look like image 004.jpg I have posted here and NOT 003.jpg.

Once I see that everything is correct, I then Ctrl A the meta.json and Custom folder, right click-7-Zip-add to archive as seen in image 005.jpg, change compression level to "Fastest", change .zip to .1.var and add a period after the creator name and add underscores where there are spaces as seen in images 006.jpg and 007.jpg. Click OK or Enter.

Test it to see if it works by Ctrl C Ctrl V in your AddonPackages folder.

Everything should now load including presets.

I have been doing this manually with every clothing item that I have converted to var.

I hope this helps someone. I also don't know if this a correct way of doing it, but it works for me.

Also, if there is a faster way to do this, let me know. I have over 2,500 looks/scenes alone that I need to convert from .json to .var.

[EDIT] I forgot to mention a very important step. I added a * before and after what I edited so you know.
Thanks for this.
I've been trying to learn how to do it through VAm itself. There is a video out there that shows a very basic way but I'd like to be able to take say All of creator-X's stuff and put it into a single VAR. I mean that is how they should work no?
So far I've not been able to figure it out though. I point it at the directory, tell it to do the pre-verify and then once that finishes compile (or whatever the heck the command is) and it seems to work but i get all kinds of errors. So, I dont know..

Eugen2

May 13, 2018
Guys, do you have good accessories for models - eyerings, rings, necklace etc.? Not as assets but as cloths. Could you please share.

Henriyk

Jun 8, 2020
For sure! When you take the skin off of some of these characters you are like wtf lol. To be honest it seems like a lot of these creators are hit and miss as we have all discussed before, you can tell that there are some of the projects the creators actually take time to build and it turns out pretty good, while a majority of the time.... they just pump out sloppy versions to try and justify their paywalls.
I do not understand that anyone pays for it?!. But as you write, it has been discussed enough here. For me, it’s about respecting the few artists out there. If you create something yourself and realize the time it takes for a real quality product, you learn to respect it. Most of what is shared here should be free anyway (an insult to demand money for it!), so therefore it is good with a forum like F95. Here is my almost done picture version of ()ully. Made because I am annoyed at Vec and his lousy version.
ully.JPG

Reactions: eponge and Sirrah

EmC2Live

Jul 9, 2020
Hello buddies, don't want to bother, hoping you're enjoying your life.

EmC2 here... in my VAM are missing some dependencies:
Oeshii.G2FO_Moprhs / Oeshii.HanisHair / Oeshii.Raven
(missing few more, but I'm tryin to find out by myself before asking your help :p)
actually all paid contents from Oeshii will be greatly appreciated ^v^

Any chance to have a mega or anonfile link?

yiff is much missing these days :(

thank you so much,
sending love and peace to everybody here.

Last edited:
Oct 4, 2020
Hello again All, figured I'd try one more time to find my girl. Honestly she looks exactly like a girl I've had a big crush on for 10 years and just a few weeks ago gave up all hope of romance with, so umm would really like to find her :D I tried contacting Vamdeluxe directly as I don't mind paying but didn't hear back from him via message or chat on Reddit. Hoping someone has her look or can tell me where to find her. This is the link to Vamdeluxe's hair preset page with all her pics, a few others attached: THANK YOU!

Sorry, I know I haven't shared anything and am new. Everything I have came from you guys anyway so I don't really have anything to add yet, though I am putting together a collection of slightly modified scenes for myself others might enjoy and will share them at some point when I'm confident they're worth sharing - mainly my goal is to curate the most fappable and have them ready to go rather than having to mess with them first, eg only scenes that work well for the player, without tearing and other glitches that kill the illusion, fixing bad lighting that made the girl look like she was from the underworld, removing annoying (to me anyway) sounds etc. I'm still learning the steep curve of VAM so it'll be a while but I promise when I can I'll try and give back.

Thanks for being here.

DeusEsca

May 6, 2020
Hello again All, figured I'd try one more time to find my girl. Honestly she looks exactly like a girl I've had a big crush on for 10 years and just a few weeks ago gave up all hope of romance with, so umm would really like to find her :D I tried contacting Vamdeluxe directly as I don't mind paying but didn't hear back from him via message or chat on Reddit. Hoping someone has her look or can tell me where to find her. This is the link to Vamdeluxe's hair preset page with all her pics, a few others attached: THANK YOU!

Sorry, I know I haven't shared anything and am new. Everything I have came from you guys anyway so I don't really have anything to add yet, though I am putting together a collection of slightly modified scenes for myself others might enjoy and will share them at some point when I'm confident they're worth sharing - mainly my goal is to curate the most fappable and have them ready to go rather than having to mess with them first, eg only scenes that work well for the player, without tearing and other glitches that kill the illusion, fixing bad lighting that made the girl look like she was from the underworld, removing annoying (to me anyway) sounds etc. I'm still learning the steep curve of VAM so it'll be a while but I promise when I can I'll try and give back.

Thanks for being here.
Is this the one your looking for?
Also hardly anyone uses the subreddit anymore so if you want to speak to people best to go to the main discord.

Last edited:

Wartburg353

May 7, 2020

Thanks for being here.
If it's any help, I think she is either Alter3go or Niko3dx creation; I'll see what I can find in my dungeon.......

Reactions: vryvryinteresting
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes