Collection Mod Unity Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets: Clothing,Environments,Objects,Scenes,Looks,ect.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

qqqqq1234

Nov 24, 2020
Who knows what you have there lol, do you have clothing assets? panties, lingerie? some sexy cloth stuff?

This contains:

TGC.Clothing_Richabri_LacewearChoker.1.var
TGC.Clothing_Richabri_LingerieChemise.1.var
TGC.Clothing_Richabri_LingerieCollar.1.var
TGC.Clothing_Richabri_LingerieWristbands.1.var
TGC.Clothing_Richabri_Pretty-n-Pink.1.var
TGC.Clothing_ZoroD_Stockings.1.var

DenDeEFNinetyFive

Jun 11, 2019

This contains:

TGC.Clothing_Richabri_LacewearChoker.1.var
TGC.Clothing_Richabri_LingerieChemise.1.var
TGC.Clothing_Richabri_LingerieCollar.1.var
TGC.Clothing_Richabri_LingerieWristbands.1.var
TGC.Clothing_Richabri_Pretty-n-Pink.1.var
TGC.Clothing_ZoroD_Stockings.1.var
Choose your Pokemon
Haiqa, Jaza, Felia, Fleur

Last edited:

Anon2469

Jul 13, 2020
Thanks to above posters, I converted some Vambo models to vars scenes, grab it

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you! This just saved me some time. I am also converting my old scenes and looks to var. I haven't found any useful information on converting vac to var, so I will likely be doing it manually. Every. Single. One.

The_Butcher

Aug 28, 2018
Which ones were you able to get that plugin to work? I saw he used it well in Handjob Joi 1, and tried to get it to work with Dont Fade and Call Me. But it felt like he had her jaw locked somehow to work with the wobbly puppet movements, or maybe it was just sleep deprivation. What had me aggitated most was one of his newer ones from this year. I forgot the name it had a Dead or Alive character which depended on a var who then depended on links from people's patreons where the links weren't available, on vamhub that was for sure maybe the links were embedded under further paywalls. I gave up. It was the japanese girl waving a torch with smoke on the floor. Also tried to track down Handjob Joi 1's skippy cum clothes but those were since replaced with a var old links couldn't find and was a no go trying to rename files.

Headaches like that is what was pulling me out of the rabbit hole I dug myself into. Good job on the cleanup. Oh yeah, and looking at your thumbnails was a reminder of what was driving me also. His thumbnails were bland and nothing stood out visually what stuff was about.

Looking twice through your list, you are missing Generation-X. That was one I had seen frequently ask about as it was their big number after Yiff shutdown. I think your collection might be based on the Yiff because Private Seduction wasn't there either, one I didn't var but included in the patreon directory. Oct 24 is when it closed down and you're missing any releases after that. Recheck that to double check.
Wait? I got 24 vars in Patreon folder...those are original not cleansed by your sage hands? I left them out thinking you optimized them and it seems I forgot to include them in my test build and torrent. If that is the case, let me know I will smash those 24 into 1 and upload another torrent. Screw that keeping them seperate, "ain't nobody got time for that!" Is the VAR folder as well not optimized? There are still some dupes and resources from other creators in my var since I made it for noob stock vam setup. If I include it in my personal, I would have trimmed more but I got rare and custom shit it will cause headaches for most. Once Omega Supreme lands, I can redo it using that as a resource comparison and trim. Be better as everyone here will have similiar setup, like console plebs, no bugs, yay!

Yeah that Handjob JOI was the first one I tweaked lol. I couldn't stand how she was talking sexy things without moving her jaw much. It felt like she was lying to me... Also the lack of emotion on her face made it worse so I added expressions and fix RT lipsync settings. I think it had mouth morphs enabled as auto behavior, thats a no go with that plugin. Pretty much remove anything morphing mouth, audio jaw drive unchecked and leave damper and spring stock. Then just freeze animation and just play audio clip and watch mouth and tweak away the RT settings for mouth update, lips and jaw. Normalize is tricky. It works by lowering the value to move mouth to more sound, so lower value more mouth movement. Best results is get an audio clip with voice alone nothing else. I was using some music files and inserting silence when no one is signing. If lucky you might find vocal isolation of singer. That I did with "One Last".

Reactions: Bob_Oblong

virtualfapper

Mar 15, 2020
Just wanted to say thanks for all your hard work. Removed lot of dupes from my loose folders with your vars. I decided to make an UBER Mega Legacy var pack so I can continue trimming down the dupes from creators. I removed all dupes from loose files and re-linked most resources back to your other vars and the free ones available to download from hub in game. Just need to get NOoc Long dress from his patreon page. I don't understand why they don't see that futile effort to host free content on patreon instead on just uploading to hub. It will not draw more money to them, just annoy most that would get something else or not bother at all.

I made one 2GB var since the big boy is coming and further dupes can be removed with it so I didn't bother going one by one. Also I am lazy but those files did have lots of dupes even with different names. So with your vars and mine we brought 9GB of data down to 3.9GB! Most creators are creators not programmers it seems. I made a torrent and included your vars since my var is depending on them to work. I also tweaked a few scenes with updated plugins. That RT Lip-sync is really good. The built in vam one just opens their mouth like a puppet but RT lip-sync does phonemes lip shapes with right settings, convincing. I tweaked "Gato87 One Last" for example. Girl moves really cute.

I will do like most big companies and release this var without checking each scene since I get no errors with vam error log. You all can be beta-testers and let me know or fix it yourself since it will be obsolete soon.

C&G Legacy files in VAR pack

If creators crying over here about pirating would see the bigger picture if they cool with us we might help fix their shit and spread awareness for them to make more money. Reminds me of this painting 2 skinny men clawing at each other and stealing to eat food never getting a chance to eat so they starve, when next to them 2 big fat boys sharing and feeding each other laughing at them.

Not to be picky but could u share a direct download link also please?

globiskas

Apr 3, 2018
hehe thanks

Just wanted to say thanks for all your hard work. Removed lot of dupes from my loose folders with your vars. I decided to make an UBER Mega Legacy var pack so I can continue trimming down the dupes from creators. I removed all dupes from loose files and re-linked most resources back to your other vars and the free ones available to download from hub in game. Just need to get NOoc Long dress from his patreon page. I don't understand why they don't see that futile effort to host free content on patreon instead on just uploading to hub. It will not draw more money to them, just annoy most that would get something else or not bother at all.

I made one 2GB var since the big boy is coming and further dupes can be removed with it so I didn't bother going one by one. Also I am lazy but those files did have lots of dupes even with different names. So with your vars and mine we brought 9GB of data down to 3.9GB! Most creators are creators not programmers it seems. I made a torrent and included your vars since my var is depending on them to work. I also tweaked a few scenes with updated plugins. That RT Lip-sync is really good. The built in vam one just opens their mouth like a puppet but RT lip-sync does phonemes lip shapes with right settings, convincing. I tweaked "Gato87 One Last" for example. Girl moves really cute.

I will do like most big companies and release this var without checking each scene since I get no errors with vam error log. You all can be beta-testers and let me know or fix it yourself since it will be obsolete soon.

C&G Legacy files in VAR pack

If creators crying over here about pirating would see the bigger picture if they cool with us we might help fix their shit and spread awareness for them to make more money. Reminds me of this painting 2 skinny men clawing at each other and stealing to eat food never getting a chance to eat so they starve, when next to them 2 big fat boys sharing and feeding each other laughing at them.

eponge

Oct 21, 2017
During my mass clean up this last week I found a lot of VAC files that creators have not made available in VAR format. I was trying to figure out a way to convert these without to much work.. its turned in to a huge JSON headache. Anyone have ideas for VAC to VAR conversions? Seems like file and folder layout for VAC were non existent in some cases.. so are a huge mess inside.

Is there a way to extract a VAC and open it in VAM and use the package manager to make a AR package cleanly?
Also interested to know of all ways to do it. On my side I have a script to automate a few things. While it's working for simple cases, it is in beta stage and it still needs to detect embedded content that should be linking to a dep (including creating the dep itself). This last task is near impossible to do manually.
I'll publish it when usable. Probably a week or two.
So back to your question i'm also interested in other ways as mine is just brutal reverse engineering.

Reactions: celine.dijonnaise

The_Butcher

Aug 28, 2018
Not to be picky but could u share a direct download link also please?
Think of me as "the butcher". The creators are the farmers raising the cow. I come in and kill it and chop it up and send to wholesale (torrent DL'ers). The torrent file is healthy and many have DL already so there are many copies out there. Anyone of them can make a direct link and package it clean and nice like a steak in a supermarket. There is no DRM on my files. I am covered in blood and holding a clever. Not getting clean hunk of steaks from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes